Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway (RRC Mumbai) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 5775 Group ‘D’ posts (Porter, Helper, Track man, Khalasi etc.) in various Divisions, Workshops of Western Railway. Each candidate should send only one application. Interested candidates should submit application form in prescribed format on or before 14.01.2014.
Post Name: Group D Posts
Total Vacancies: 5775 Posts
- Gang Man/ Track Man: 3534 Posts
- Helper/ Khallasi: 932 Posts
- Helper-II/ Khallasi: 662 Posts
- Helper-II/ Khallasi (TMC): 52 Posts
- Platform Porter: 595 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 – 33 years as on 01.01.2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess qualification of pass in 10th or ITI or equivalent.
Selection Process: Written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Examination
RRC Mumbai Written exam Pattern: The question paper for the written examination shall be based on class 10th standard consisting of 100 multiple choice (four) objective type questions aimed to assess the General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematics and Reasoning etc.
Duration: 90 minutes
Negative Marking: One third marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer, i.e. one mark shall be deducted for every 3 wrong answers.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
For Male: 1000metres run in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance
For Female: 400metres run in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (For SC / ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities/ EBC candidates – No Fee)
How to Apply: All candidates should send applications in prescribed format only. The candidates can also download the application format from the website: www.rrc-wr.com. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway, Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Marg, Grand Road (East), Mumbai – 400007” or applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the above mentioned address on or before 14.01.2014.
For more details about Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2013 refer detailed notification at page no. 17 in the Employment newspaper dated on 30-11-2013 to 06-12-2013.
Western Railway RRC ER Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2013 – Application Form & Notification
Western Railway Recruitment – RRC Mumbai Website: www.rrc-wr.com
- North Western Railway (RRC Jaipur) – 917 Posts; LD: 13.01.2014 @ www.iroams.com
- Northeast Frontier Railway – 1230 Group D Posts; LD: 21.10.2013 @ www.nfr.railnet.gov.in
- Eastern Railway – 2830 Group D Posts; LD: 15.11.2013 @ www.rrcer.com
- West Central Railway (RRC Jabalpur) – 4517 Group D Posts; LD: 15.01.2014
- Northern Railway (RRC Delhi) – 5679 Group D Posts; LD: 10.02.2014 @ www.rrcnr.org
- South East Central Railway – 1206 Posts; LD: 24.01.2014 @ www.rrcbilaspur.org