West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Staff Nurse on contract basis under Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) of RCH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates should apply online at West Bengal Health Department’s website www.wbhealth.gov.in from 16.12.2013 to 06.01.2014.
Post: Staff Nurse (Female)
Vacancies: 746 Posts
Remuneration: Rs.17220/- per month
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years as on 01.10.2013.
Essential Qualification: The candidate should have completed GNM training course from an institute recognised by Indian Nursing council.
The candidate should be permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Persons having experience in the clinical field of a Government / Private hospital will be given additional marks.
Selection Process: Merit list will be prepared based on performance in academic qualification.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (for Reserved category – Rs.50/-)
How to apply: All candidates are required to apply online through West Bengal Health Department’s website www.wbhealth.gov.in from 16.12.2013 to 06.01.2014.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
For more details about West Bengal Health Department – Staff Nurse Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
West Bengal Health Dept Recruitment page: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/careers.asp?
- West Bengal Health Dept – 320 Staff Nurse; LD: 07.02.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 40 Lab Technicians; LD: 07.02.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 441 Pharmacists; LD: 17.01.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 964 Medical Officer; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 285 Demonstrator/ RMO; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Excise ASI Key – held on 06.04.2014 @ www.wbssc.gov.in