West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Demonstrators/ RMO cum Clinical Tutors in different disciplines in the West Bengal Medical Education Service (WBMES). Eligible candidates may send their application on or before 06.01.2014.
Post: Demonstrators/ RMO cum Clinical Tutors
Vacancies: 285 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 42000/-
Upper Age Limit: 45 Years as on 01.01.2013.
Essential Qualification: MBBS degree only for Pre & Para Clinical Disciplines, Post Graduate degree for Clinical Broad Specialty Disciplines in the subjects concerned (D.A/M.D for Anesthesiology) and Post-Doctoral Degree is desirable for Super Specialty Discipline in the subject concerned acquired from the Universities of West Bengal or in accordance with the regulation made by the Medical Council of India and included in the First or Second or Third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
Selection Process: Interviews from 13.01.2014 to 21.01.2014
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD – Rs.150/-)
How to apply: Duly filled up proforma with photocopy of all supportive documents to be submitted in the Office of ADME-I and ADME-II at 5th and 4th Floor of the A wing of Swasthya Bhawan from 18th December 2013 to 6th January 2014.
For more details about West Bengal Health Department – Demonstrators/ RMO cum Clinical Tutors Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
West Bengal Health Dept Recruitment page: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/careers.asp?
- West Bengal Health Dept – 320 Staff Nurse; LD: 07.02.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 746 Staff Nurse; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 441 Pharmacists; LD: 17.01.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 40 Lab Technicians; LD: 07.02.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- West Bengal Health Dept – 964 Medical Officer; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
- RPSC Recruitment – 258 posts@ http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in