The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service (Special Recruitment) Examination, 2013 on the results of which recruitment will be made to the posts of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service.
West Bengal Public Service commission official website: http://www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Application Submission Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
West Bengal Public Service commission invites online applications from Eligible candidates for recruitment to the 175 various posts in West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service
Commencement of submission of online application: 24.12.2013 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of fees: 20.01.2014
Closing date for submission of online application: 24.01.2014
Age limit: Not more than 32 years as on 01.01.2013
Educational Qualification: Must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Must be a Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India or Must be a Member of the Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
Pay: Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/-
Application Fee: Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. Fee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the STATE BANK OF INDIA.
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities (40% and above) are not required to pay any fee.
The Examination shall comprise of multiple choice objective type questions consisting of two papers, viz. Paper – I & Paper – II and shall be held on a single day.
Paper – I shall consist of Group-A and Group-B. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the said examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
Scheme and Syllabus: http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/WBA%26AS_2013%20(SCHEME%20%26%20SYLLABUS)_20-12-13.pdf
How to apply: Applications can be submitted through online only. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Website of West Bengal PSC at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
One time Registration: https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/register/registration.html
(033) 2463-2262 [For technical assistance]
(033) 2465-0779 [For other general information]
For more details regarding recruitment, age limit, qualification, experience, pay scale, selection process, Admit cards, Exam pattern etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- West Bengal Assistant Engineer – 185 posts; Ld: 21.01.2014@ www.pscwb.org.in
- West Bengal Motor Vehicles Inspector – 78 posts; Ld: 21.01.2014@ www.pscwb.org.in
- West Bengal Lecturer in the Govt. PTTI- 40 posts; Ld: 21.01.2014@ www.pscwb.org.in
- West Bengal PSC – 145 Teaching & Non-Teaching posts; Ld: 10.12.2013@ www.pscwb.org.in
- WBPSC Recruitment – 411 Assistant Professors; LD: 10.04.2015 @ www.pscwb.org.in
- West Bengal PSC Recruitment –223 Posts; Ld:22.04.2014 @ www.pscwb.org.in