Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationals as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for recruitment to the 185 posts of Fire Engine Operator – Cum – Drivers under Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011. Interested candidates apply before 19.12.2014
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission WEBSITE: http://wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Recruitment Registration: http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/online_fed
Vacancy Details: FED 14
Post: Fire Engine Operator – Cum – Driver
Total No of Posts: 185
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19.12.2014 by 4:00 PM.
Pay scale: Rs.7,100 – 37,600/-
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 32 years Posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable.
i) Must have passed class VIII th Standard examination from any recognised educational institution.
ii) Must have a professional heavy vehicle license with 05 (five) year s’ experience
Height: Not less than 5 feet 2 ½ inches.
Chest: Un-inflated – Not less than 32 inches
Inflated – Not less than 34 inches.
Selection Procedure: Written Examinations, Driving Test, interview.
Application Fee: All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted either online or offline with effect from the date of advertisement in newspaper & c ommission’ s webs it e www.wbssc.gov.in so as to reach the office of the west Bengal staff selection commission latest by 19th December, 2014 (4.00 p.m.). No application shall be received after the last date and time of submission of applications.
1. Online Mode: Candidates can apply through the website www.wbssc.gov.in.
Apply Online@ http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/online_fed/
Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras: Candidates have to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal along with all particulars and a passport size photograph.
2. Offline Mode: Candidates have to apply in prescribed format with unique number and bar code along with Postal order, by superscribing the envelope as “NAME OF THE Recruitment and the Name of The Post” and send to Secretary-Cum-Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
Application Form: http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/pdf_writer_fed/
For more details regarding WBSSC Recruitment, age, qualifications, pay scale, eligibility, selection process etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- West Bengal Excise ASI Key – held on 06.04.2014 @ www.wbssc.gov.in
- West Bengal SSC CGL -390 Posts; Ld:19.01.2015| Apply online@ http://wbssc.gov.in
- West Bengal WBSSC-390 Posts@ http://wbssc.gov.in