V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust invites applications from eligible candidates for Apprenticeship Training. Interested candidates may send their application on or before 28.02.2014. Detailed notification will be available at VO Chidambaranar Port official website www.vocport.gov.in.
1. Mechanic (Diesel): 09 Posts
2. Electrician: 12 Posts
3. Fitter: 02 Posts
4. Welder: 02 Posts
5. Forger and Heat Treater: 01 Post
6. Sheet Metal Worker: 01 Post
7. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 10 Posts
8. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
Qualifications: Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI trade in relevant field.
9. PASSA: 05 Posts
Qualification: Passed higher secondary examination with COPA course.
10. Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 05 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
11. Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 03 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
12. Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical): 04 Posts
Qualification: BE in Mechanical Engineering.
13. Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): 01 Post
Qualification: BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications to “the Chief Mechanical Engineer, V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin-628004” so as to reach on or before 28.02.2014.
For more details about VO Chidambaranar Port Apprentice Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- Scooters India Recruitment 2015 -35 Trade Apprentices (COE)
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment – 122 Trade Apprentices; LD: 23.05.2014
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai – 415 Apprentices; LD: 15.10.2013