Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFC), Madhya Pradesh invites applications for the Recruitment to 22 various Group B and Group C Posts at Ordnance Factory, Jabalpur
Indian Ordnance Factory Board WEBSITE: http://ofbindia.gov.in
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur website: http://vfj.nic.in
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment page: http://vfj.nic.in/careers.html
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur – 22 Group B & C Posts; Ld:09.10.2014
Radiographer – 01 post
LDC – 0 8 posts
Fireman – 03 posts
Durwan – 03 posts
Ward Sahayak – 07 posts
Total No. of Posts- 22
Opening Date for ON-LINE application: 19.09.2014
Last Date for online registration: 09.10.2014
Educational Qualification: 12th / Matriculation or equivalent examination with qualification in relative disciplines
Pay Scale: Rs.5200to 20200/-
Age: 18 to 27 years
Application Fee: Rs.50/- is to be paid through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Orders only in favour of Sr. General Manager, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur – 482009. No fee will be charged from SC, ST, PH, Woman and Ex-serviceman.
Selection Process: Written Exam/ Skill Test
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are required to apply On-line. The “On-line Application Form” will be available on Ordnance Factory Board’s website http://vfj.nic.in from 19.09.2014 to 09.10.2014. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted under any condition.
Apply online@ http://22.214.171.124/APPLYONLINEIES
No hard copies of documents are required to be sent to VFJ/Jabalpur in connection with the application unless it is directed to do so.
The candidate should keep ready the following before applying / registration in the website
1. Valid E-Mail ID and mobile No. The E-Mail ID and mobile No entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No will be allowed once submitted. Please note that all information/news relating to recruitment will be communicated through e-mail and SMS.
Therefore, the candidate himself/herself will be responsible for non receipt of any communication in case of wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
2. While applying for any post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
3. The candidate should have DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD of any bank through which he/she can transmit the application fee on-line. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN/WOMEN category need not have to submit the application fee.
4. The candidate should have latest passport size colour photograph (size between 20 KB to 30 KB) as well as his/her signature (size between 5KB to 10KB) scanned in jpg or jpeg format for uploading in the Application Form.
5. The candidates should have scanned copies of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark sheet/Transfer Certificate), Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable. (All Certificates should be in between size 70 KB to 100 KB each)
6. Further a copy each of the ‘Application form’ & ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ generated by the system may also be kept for future references
NOTE: The candidate should cross check the information furnished in the ‘Application Form’ before finally submitting the same as no correction will be possible later.
Help Desk: For any Queries or complaints regarding online application, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0761 – 2792098.
For more details regarding recruitment, qualification, eligibility, selection, admit cards etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Ordnance Factory, Khamaria–58 posts@ http://ordkham.gov.in
- Ordnance Equipment Factory- 16 posts@ www.oefkanpur.gov.in
- Ordnance Factory, Katni–103 posts@ www.ofkatonline.org.in
- Indian Ordnance Factory Results 2014 @ http://ofbindia.gov.in
- Ordnance Clothing Factory- Avadi, Chennai- 12 posts