Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFC), Madhya Pradesh invites applications for the Recruitment to 333 TRADESMAN (SEMI-SKILLED) Group B and Group C Posts at Ordnance Factory, Jabalpur
Indian Ordnance Factory Board WEBSITE: http://ofbindia.gov.in
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur website: http://vfj.nic.in
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Recruitment page: http://vfj.nic.in/careers.html
ORDFYS/VFJ/DAVP/07/13-14/LB: Vacancy Details:
Carpenter: 02 Posts
Examiner Engineer: 41 Posts
Fitter Auto Electric: 18 Posts
Fitter Electric: 01 Post
Fitter Genl : 71 posts
Fitter Instrument: 01 Post
Fitter T&G : 02 Posts
Fitter Automobile: 52 Posts
Grinder: 11 Posts
Machinist: 79 Posts
Mason: 03 Posts
Miller: 01 Post
Millwright: 14 Posts
Painter: 06 Posts
Tool Maker: 02 Posts
Turner: 19 Posts
Total No. of posts- 333
Educational Qualification: 12th / Matriculation or equivalent examination with + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant Trade
Pay Scale: Rs.5200to 20200/-
Age: 18 to 32 years
Application Fee: Rs.50/- is to be paid through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Orders only in favour of Sr. General Manager, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur – 482009. No fee will be charged from SC, ST, PH, Woman and Ex-serviceman.
Selection Process: Written Exam/ Skill Test
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are required to apply On-line. The “On-line Application Form” will be available on Ordnance Factory Board’s website http://vfj.nic.in from 21.04.2015 to 11.05.2015. It is mandatory to fill Registration Part – I and Part – II to complete your application form. Application received through any other mode will not be accepted under any condition.
Apply online@ http://18.104.22.168/APPLYONLINEIES
No hard copies of documents are required to be sent to VFJ/Jabalpur in connection with the application unless it is directed to do so.
The candidate should keep ready the following before applying / registration in the website
- Valid E-Mail ID and mobile No. The E-Mail ID and mobile No entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No will be allowed once submitted. Please note that all information/news relating to recruitment will be communicated through e-mail and SMS.
Therefore, the candidate himself/herself will be responsible for non receipt of any communication in case of wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
- While applying for any post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
- The candidate should have DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD of any bank through which he/she can transmit the application fee on-line. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN/WOMEN category need not have to submit the application fee.
- The candidate should have latest passport size colour photograph (size between 20 KB to 30 KB) as well as his/her signature (size between 5KB to 10KB) scanned in jpg or jpeg format for uploading in the Application Form.
- The candidates should have scanned copies of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark sheet/Transfer Certificate), Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable. (All Certificates should be in between size 70 KB to 100 KB each)
- Further a copy each of the ‘Application form’ & ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ generated by the system may also be kept for future references
NOTE: The candidate should cross check the information furnished in the ‘Application Form’ before finally submitting the same as no correction will be possible later.
Help Desk: For any Queries or complaints regarding online application, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 0761 – 2792098.
Opening Date for ON-LINE application: 21.04.2015
Last Date for online registration: 11.05.2015
For more details regarding Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Tradesman recruitment, qualification, eligibility, selection, admit cards etc., refer detailed notification link given below.