Company: UTC Aerospace Systems
About the Company: UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job ID: 32858
Functional Area: Engineering
Work Location: Bangalore- India Design Center
Job Description: This position is for Motor Drive Systems at Global Engineering Center – India
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
•Executes new product Development and production support projects
•BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
* Exposure to Modeling and Drafting skills will be an advantage
• Good domain knowledege in Mechanical Design
* Tools knowledge like AnSys and UG will be preferred.
* Good communication skills
Apply online for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
For more information, visit http://utcaerospacesystems.com
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – Freshers @ UTC Aerospace
- NALCO Recruitment through GATE – 125 Engineers; LD: 30.06.2014 @ www.nalcoindia.com
- CEL Graduate Engineers Recruitment through GATE; Ld:15.01.2015