TSTET 2016 Hall tickets will be downloaded from 23 April 2016 onwards. Candidates can download TSTET 2016 Hall tickets from the TSTET official website: www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. TSTET Hall ticket contains the information regarding TSTET Hall ticket Number, Roll No, Applicant Name, Photo, TSTET Exam Center details, Exam Hall venue, TSTET Exam Date, Time schedule and the instructions for TSTET 2016
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) will be conducted by Department of School Education Telangana, Government of Telangana on 1st May 2016 in all 10 Districts of the Telangana State. TSTET is for the Candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Telangana. Those candidates who qualify in TSTET can apply for TSDSC Recruitment Exam.
TSTET 2016 Hall tickets
Those candidates who have applied for TSTET 2016 Exam can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. TSTET Exam is an Eligibility Test for the posts of School Assistants, Secondary Grade Teachers, Language Pandits, and Physical Education Teachers. Those candidates, who are willing to write TSTET Exam on 1st May 2016, need to Download TSTET 2016 Hall tickets.
To download TSTET 2016 Hall tickets Candidate need to Enter Hall Ticket Number/ Roll Number/ Candidate ID and Date of Birth. If any candidate forgot Reference Id, he/she required to enter Mobile Number & Date of Birth to get their TSTET 2016 Hall tickets.
TSTET 2016 Hall tickets Download
- Log on to TSTET Website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on TSTET Hall Tickets Link
- TSTET Hall ticket Download Page will Appear
- Enter the Candidate ID and Date of Birth details
- Click Submit Button
- TSTET Hall ticket will be displayed on screen
- Candidate can Download/ Print Hall ticket
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- TSTET Hall ticket will have 2 parts. Upper Part will be for the candidate reference. Lowe part of Hall ticket must be Hand over to the Invigilator at the Exam Hall.
Candidates must verify their Details that are shown in the TSTET Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details at TSTET Department in The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) office, Hyderabad from 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016. Candidate must go to the office with valid proofs.
TSTET Help Desk:
In case any candidate could not download the Hall ticket she/he should contact trough the following Number between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM on all working days.
For any Technical problems in download of TSTET hall-tickets call Ph:040-23120340
TSTET 2016 duration and timings:
Telangana TET 2016 Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)
Telanagana TET 2016 Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)
- TS EAMCET 2016 Hall Tickets Download @ www.tseamcet.in
- TSTET 2016 Notification| onlineApplication@ www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- TSTET 2016 Key & Question Papers held on 22.05.2016