TSPSC Recruitment for 79 Extension Officers vacancies- Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for direct recruitment of 79 posts of Extension Officers in Telangana State Public Service Commission using the website of TSPSC i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.. The online application registration Forms can be filled up from 23.12.2017 to 24.01.2018., thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted.
TSPSC Extension Officers Recruitment
All the candidates are advised to read the TSPSC vacancies Notification carefully before filling in the online application Form. Applicants should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the TSPSC notification / prospectus in all respects. Those candidates who are waiting for Government Jobs, can apply for the TSPSC Extension Officers Recruitment 2017.
TSPSC Extension Officers Vacancies 2017
Post Name& Job Details:
Post: Extension Officers
Number of Vacancies- 79
Scale of Pay: Rs.24440-71510 /-
TSPSC Recruitment Process
1) Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR)
2) Degree in Sociology; (OR)
3) B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
4) B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
5) B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
6) B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
7) B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
8) B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
9) B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
10) B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
11) B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
Age limit: 18 to 44 years as on 01.7.2017 (relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government rules)
A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999 and should not be born before 02/07/1973.
Selection Process: The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or OMR Based.
Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc reserved category candidates as per Government rules)
Selection Process: The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be Shortlisted. Short list of the candidates will be done in different stages of the selection process. The selection process is based on the merit performance of the candidate. Recruitment process includes: Written test.
Online Filling Application Form submission
Application Fee: Rs.200/- for General category candidates; 80/- for Reserved Category candidates.
How to apply: Interested Candidates can apply online only through the TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov.in.. The online application can be filled up from 23.12.2017 to 24.01.2018. No other means of application will be accepted.
Click here to Apply online
TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Opening date for submission of online applications: 23.12.2017
Closing date for submission of online application: 24.01.2018
For more details regarding Recruitment, Procedure for Recruitment, online applications Registration Form, Vacancy Details of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Age relaxation, Pay scale, Selection Process, Application fee, Written Test/ Interview details, Exam syllabus, Test Pattern, Exam center, Interview venue, Admit cards for the Exam Interview, Documents to be uploaded, Application download link etc., refer official TSPSC notification link given.
- TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016 – 439 Posts @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Latest& Upcoming Notifications 2016
- Telangana TSPSC Recruitment 2016 @ www.tspsc.gov.in