TSLPRB SI Current Affairs GK Question Paper 2016. TSLPRB SI preliminary Exam was held on 17th April 2016 in Telangana. TSLPRB SI Question paper & answer key available at TSLPRB official website. Here we are providing some of the questions asked in TSLPRB Sub inspector Preliminary Written Test paper. Candidates can get the TSLPRB SI Current Affairs GK Paper Questions& Answers now. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducted TSLPRB SI PWT Exam. Following Questions are the Current Affairs GK Questions asked in TSLPRB SI Preliminary Written Test 2016.
Click here for TSLPRB SI 2016 Preliminary Question Paper& Key
TSLPRB SI Question Paper 2016- Current Affairs GK
Current Affairs GK – Current events of national and international importance.
Old name of State Bank of India is
(1) British Bank of India
(2) Imperial Bank of India
(3) Federal Bank of India
(4) East India Bank
Which of the following is not an objective of Swachha Bharat Mission ?
(2) Waste management
Consider the following statements about key features of ‘100 Smart City’ project
(a) Automatic traffic signals
(b) Better public transport facility
(c) Face identification system to catch criminals
Which of the above statements is/are correct ?
(1) (a) only
(2) (a), (b) and (c)
(3) (a) and (b) only
(4) (b) and (c) only
NITI Ayog stands for
(1) National Institute for Technical Investigation
(2) National Income Transfer to Individuals
(3) National Institute for Transforming India
(4) National Intelligence Training Institute
Nirmal Grama Puraskar is associated with which of the following ?
(1) Enlarging Forests
(2) Expansion of Industries
(3) Rural Sanitation
(4) Rural Electrification
Which of the States is not BIMARU State ?
(2) Madhya Pradesh
(3) West Bengal
Who has won the 2016 William E. Colby Award for best military book ? What is the title of the book ?
(1) Nisid Hazari—Midnight Furies : The deadly legacy of India’s partition
(2) Logon Beirne—Blood of tyrants
(3) Douglas Mastriano —A new Biography of the Hero of the Argonne
(4) Thomas McKenna —Science and Technology in Military
Consider the following crops
Which of the above are Kharif crops ?
(1) (a) and (b)
(2) (b) and (c)
(3) (a), (b) and (c)
(4) (b), (c) and (d)
Which one of the following shipyards makes warships for Indian Navy ?
(1) Vishakhapatnam shipyard
(2) Kochin shipyard
(3) Mazagaon shipyard
(4) Paradeep shipyard
Minimum duration of stay in India before applying for Indian citizenship is
(1) 3 years
(2) 5 years
(3) 6 years
(4) 7 years
Which state government has launched a scheme titled ‘Ashray’ to save girl child ? What is the main aim of the scheme ?
(1) Uttar Pradesh: Providing 200 crores to save girl child
(2) Madhya Pradesh : Providing food and clothes to girl child
(3) Rajasthan: Government to place specially designed cradles in 65 state hospitals for the safe abandoning of girl child
(4) Haryana: The government to place specially designed cradles in all state hospitals
Which one of the following texts was known as the Bible of Tamil land ?
(2) Silappadikaram (3) Naladiyar
TSLPRB SI Preliminary Written Test Syllabus
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) as given
Maximum Marks- 200 Marks
Total Number of Questions – 200 (Objective in nature).
Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Questions)
General Studies (100 Questions)