TS EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule is available now.
TS EAMCET 2016 Web Counseling Dates, TS EAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. TSCHE released TS EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates on official website: https://tseamcet.nic.in
Students those who are qualified in the TS EAMCET 2016 Competitive Examination with valid Rank Card are eligible to appear for TS EAMCET Web Counseling 2016 process held from 22 June 2016.
TS EAMCET 2016 counseling
Stages of Web Counseling as follows:
- Issue of Notification: TSCHE issues a notification every year, during first week of June, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
- Option Entry/ Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
TS EAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification Dates
The qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre-wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website.
NCC, CAP, Sports& Games, PH and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 23rd to 30th June 2016 only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad.
SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 22nd June to 1st July 2016 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the TS EAMCET 2016 Counseling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
22nd June 2016: Rank 1 to 6,000
23rd June 2016: Rank 6,001 to 16,000
24th June 2016: Rank 16,001 to 26,000
25th June 2016: Rank 26,001 to 36,000
26th June 2016: Rank 36,001 to 46,000
27th June 2016: Rank 46,001 to 56,000
28th June 2016: Rank 56,001 to 68,000
29th June 2016: Rank 68,001 to 80,000
30th June 2016: Rank 80,001 to 92,000
1st July 2016: Rank 92,001 to LAST Rank
Complete Schedule for Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/ BC/ SC/ ST/ Minority Candidates is available at the website.
Certificate Verification Fee:
Candidates should pay fee at the time certificate verification as follows
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
TS EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates
Documents need to carry for TS EAMCET 2016 Certificate Verification (Web Counseling): All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies
TS EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket.
TS EAMCET 2016 Rank Card.
SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo.
Study/ Bonafide certificate from VI to intermediate.
Transfer Certificate (T.C)
Caste certificate of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
Income certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2016 also be submitted ( in case the candidates desires to claim fee exemption.
PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games certificates
Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
TS EAMCET 2016 Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates
Schedule for Option Entry / Exercising Options:
The candidates are hereby informed that the dates for exercising the options shall be placed on the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in in due course of time therefore requested to visit the website regularly for latest updates.
Change of Options: (Rank 1 to Last)
TS EAMCET 2016 Seat Allotment Results on Web:
TS EAMCET 2016 Web Counseling Notification
TSEAMCET Admissions in 2016: Institute-wise, Branch-wise Details of Last Ranks Admitted
For the reference of the candidates, the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges/ courses in the previous academic year would be made available to candidates on the web site.