Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS)
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme – MGNREGS
The Society for Rural Development Services, O/o CRD, Hyderabad seeks applications from young, dynamic and pro-poor candidates to work as Technical Assistants in Chittoor District under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) – Rural Development Department on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through SRDS official Website address: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in. Last date for submission of online applications: 14-12-2012, 5:00 pm.
Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS) official website: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in
Technical Assistants (Chittoor) Recruitment – Rural Development (MGNREGS)
1. The candidate shall be native of Chittoor District willing to work in any mandal in their native district.
2. Age Limit: 18-35 years. Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/BC/PWD is applicable.
3. Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Civil Engineering/Agriculture/Horticulture or B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) or B.Sc. (Sericulture)
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will be kept in waiting list for a period of one year from the date of issue of this notification and will be considered for appointment as per merit (i.e., marks obtained in their qualifying examination) as Technical Assistants in MGNREG scheme and Technical Officers in IWMP on contract basis whenever vacancies are available.
How to apply: Applications shall be made online at the Website address: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in and shall be submitted on or before 14-12-2012, 5:00 pm.
Apply online for Technical Assistants (Chittoor) – Rural Employment (MGNREGS)
- SRDS Coordinator EBT Recruitment 2013 @ http://rdhrms.ap.gov.in
- Computer Operators in MGNREG – SRDS @ http://rdhrms.ap.gov.in
- SRDS Computer Operators, Technical Officers Recruitment; LD:27.08.2013
- AP Women Development & Child Welfare Recruitment 2013
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2013 – 2677 Posts;