Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS)
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme – MGNREGS
The Society for Rural Development Services, O/o CRD, Hyderabad seeks applications from young, dynamic and pro-poor candidates to work as Technical Assistants in Hyderabad District under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) – Rural Development Department on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through SRDS official Website address: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in. Last date for submission of online applications: 28-12-2012, 5:00 pm.
Technical Assistants Recruitment – Society for Rural Development (MGNREGS)
Post: Technical Assistant
Age Limit: 18-35 years. Age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/BC/PWD is applicable.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, or
- Diploma in Agriculture, or
- Diploma in Horticulture, or
- B.Sc (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), or
- B.Sc (Sericulture).
Selection Process: The eligible candidates will be kept in waiting list for a period of one year from the date of issue of this notification and will be considered for appointment as per merit (i.e., marks obtained in their qualifying examination) as Technical Assistants in MGNREG scheme on contract basis whenever vacancies are available.
How to apply: Applications shall be made online at the Website address: http://www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in and shall be submitted on or before 28-12-2013, 5:00 pm.
Apply online for Technical Assistants @ SRDS Rural Development (MGNREGS)
Society for Rural Development Services (SRDS) official website: www.rdhrms.ap.gov.in
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) official website: http://nrega.ap.gov.in, http://mgnregs.ap.gov.in
- SRDS Technical Assistants, Computer Operators – 33 Posts; LD: 15.01.2014
- SRDS Coordinator EBT Recruitment 2013 @ http://rdhrms.ap.gov.in
- Computer Operators in MGNREG – SRDS @ http://rdhrms.ap.gov.in
- Computer Operators in IWMP – SRDS @ http://rdhrms.ap.gov.in
- Andaman & Nicobar Latest Recruitments 2014@ www.and.nic.in