Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducting Walk-In Interviews for Experienced Professionals from 27th April 2015 to 3rd May 2015 at Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune locations. More details will be available at www.careers.tcs.com.
Vacant Positions: WCS Architect, WCS Designer, Bigdata Architect, Hybris Product consultant, Red Prairie – roles and authorization expert, Manhattan, Java-GWT, TPF, Hybris Lead Developer, Python Lead Developer, WCS Senior Developer, WCS, JBOSS Designer, JBOSS Developer, Pega Develover, Actimize, C++ with Python and Test Plan creation, Green Plum, IBM Datapower Tech Lead, Websphere Message Broker Tech Lead, Java / Springs developer, Sharepoint, IBM BPM, Documentum, Filenet, Jboss Admin, Tivoli Identity and Access Manager, CA Tools, IIS Admin L2, Service Desk, Sharepoint Admin, EMC Storage L2 / L3, Weblogic Administration, WAS Admin, Citrix Admin, IBM XIV Storage, Avaya Voice, SOC, AIX Administrator, Application Security, Linux Administrator, SCCM, SCOM, BMC Control-M (Command Center), Oracle DBA L2, TSM Backup, Service Desk, Vmware Administrator, Sybase DBA, SQL DBA, Exchange Administrator, Linux Admin, Windows Administrator, Solaris Admin, Weblogic Administration, WAS Admin, Citrix Admin, AIX Administrator, Desktop, Network Security etc.
Walk-In Interview Dates: from 27 April 2015 to 3 May 2015
Walk-In Interview Locations: Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS with minimum 3 years of relevant experience post Qualification IT-Experience.
- Bsc Graduates with minimum 3.5 years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
- Only Full Time courses would be considered.
- Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
- Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
How to Apply:
Profile Creation Visit http://www.careers.tcs.com Click on Experienced Professional link
Create New Profile Select Area of Interest as IT Fill details and upload your resume
Receive EP Reference Number on registered email and login to our portal
Fill TCS Online Application
Create Your Profile
Please fill the TCS online application form and carry a copy with you on the day of interview for quicker interview process.
Please ensure to carry a copy of all the documents listed below. In the absence of below documents we will not be able to proceed with your Interview.
1. TCS Online Application Form 2. Upload Resume 3. One Photograph (Passport Size) 4. Original and Copy of Government Photo ID Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport) 5. Last 3 months pay-slip 6. Latest Compensation Letter 7. Relieving Letter (Current Company if applicable) 8. Experience/Service Certificate for all previous employment and appointment letter for current organization, clearly mentioning the Joining & Release dates 9. Class 12 Mark-Sheet 10. Class 10 Mark-Sheet 11. UG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates 12. PG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates
Help Desk: The interview process would be a day long activity. Request you to plan your schedule accordingly.
In Case of any queries you may connect – Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at CareersPtcs.com
For more details about TCS Walk-Ins in Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune visit