Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services TCS hiring BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA Freshers 2015 Batch through Off Campus Recruitment
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
Year of Graduation: Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Note: Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
How to Apply:
Step 1: TCS Off Campus Registration 2015
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
For more details about TCS Off Campus for 2015 Batch visit
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at email@example.com.
- TCS Off Campus – Freshers Recruitment June 2014; Apply @ https://nextstep.tcs.com
- TCS B.Sc. Freshers Recruitment 2015| TCS Registration @ www.careers.tcs.com
- BE/ B.Tech Freshers Recruitment Drive – May/ June 2013 @ Across India