Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
About the Company: TCS is the leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It ’s how we keep you moving forward.
TCS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2015| TCS Registration @ www.careers.tcs.com
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) looking for eligible BSc / BCA / BCS Graduates and who are driven by passion and are interested to make career in IT Industry. Exciting career opportunities are available in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in IT projects and as a Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) projects. You could be mapped to any one of the profiles based on the project requirements and your skills.
- B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS graduates of 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt. Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course duration.
TCS Registration Process 2015: Interested candidates need to register on TCS campus portal.
To register please log on to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entry Level Fresher > Click Here > Next Step (New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com > Off Campus Applicants
Selection Process: If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time. Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. Candidates can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews. Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.
For further queries please drop a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about TCS B.Sc. Freshers Recruitment 2015 refer to detailed notification.
- TCS Off Campus – Freshers Recruitment June 2014; Apply @ https://nextstep.tcs.com
- TCS Off Campus for BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA Freshers 2015 Batch
- TCS Walk-In Interviews from 27 April to 3 May 2015 @ Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai & Pune