Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 98 various posts included in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Notifications Page: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
TNPSC Apply Online website: http://tnpscexams.net
NOTIFICATION NO: 08/2014 – Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department: 50 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings: 21 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 09 Posts
4. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 18 Posts
Total No. of Posts – 98
Date of Notification: 24.03.2014
Start date of Online Registration: 24.03.2014
Last date for online registration of applications: 23.04.2014
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 25.04.2014
Date of Written Examination: 27.07.2014
A B.E degree in relevant subject OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
Age limit: 18 to 30 years (as on 01.07.2014). Relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Pay scale: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) through Online or Offline mode.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net up to 23.04.2014.
Apply online@ http://tnpscexams.net
For more details regarding recruitment, qualification, age limit, pay scale, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, scheme of exam, exam center, admit cards etc., refer detailed notification given below
- TNPSC Recruitment– Assistant Geologist; Ld:17.12.2014
- TNPSC – 183 Horticultural Officers; LD: 16.01.2014 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Recruitment–117 Child Development Project Officers; Ld: 26.12.2014