Staff Selection Commission Southern Region SSCSR invites applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment of Group `B’ & Group ‘C’ posts in various offices. Eligible candidates may send their application form in prescribed format on or before 21.04.2014. Detailed notification is available on Staff Selection Commission Southern Region official Website: www.sscsr.gov.in.
Advertisement No: SSC/SR/1/2014
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Medical Compounder||01||Rs.5200-20200/-||25 years|
|2||Scientific Assistant||03||Rs.5200-20200/-||18-25 years|
|3||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||02||Rs.9300-34800/-||20-25 years|
|4||Instructor (Marine Engineering)||02||Rs.9300-34800/-||30 years|
|5||Instructor (Drawing)||01||Rs.9300-34800/-||30 years|
|6||Senior Research Assistant||06||Rs.9300-34800/-||30 years|
|7||Quarantine Inspector||01||Rs.9300-34800/-||30 years|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules.
- Medical Compounder: i). Matric/ Higher Secondary or equivalent ii). Training as Compounder at a recognised institute.
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. with Botany or Zoology or B.Sc. in Agriculture
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO: M.Sc. Chemistry or Physic
- Instructor (Marine Engineering): i). Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering ii). One year experience in operation and maintenance of Diesel Engines in a recognised Mechanical or Marine Workshop or institution.
- Instructor (Drawing): i). Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering ii). One year experience in the field of Engineering drawing and machine drawing in a recognised Mechanical or Marine Workshop or institution.
- Senior Research Assistant: Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Quarantine Inspector: i). Bachelor of Science with Zoology or Microbiology as one of the essential subjections from a recognised university or institution. ii). Two years experience of conducting research or experiments or measurement in a veterinary laboratory of Central or State Government or any University of Indian Council of Agricultural Research or of any autonomous body.
Selection Process: Written Proficiency Test, Interview/ Skill Test
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (for Female, SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen* – No Fee)
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach “The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai- 600006” on or before 21.04.2014.
For more details about Staff Selection Commission SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
Staff Selection Commission (Southern Region) Chennai Website: www.sscsr.gov.in
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment; Ld: 13.12.2013
- SSC recruitment (Central Region) @ www.ssc-cr.org
- SSCRecruitment (North Western Region) @ www.sscnwr.org