Staff Selection Commission inviting applications from Male & Female candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Constable General Duty (GD) in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles under Notification F. No.3/9/2012– P&P-I. Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs.
State-wise vacancies are available in each CAPF for candidates domiciled in the state.
Staff selection Commission official website: http://ssc.nic.in
SSC Notifications page: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/exam_notice.html
Total No. of Vacancies: 22006
Recruitment of Constable/GD (Male) For the Year 2013-14 in CAPFS
1. Assam Rifles: 1657posts
2. Border Security Force: 3245posts
3. Central Industrial Security Force: 900posts
4. Central Reserve Police Force: 10793posts
5. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force: 168posts
6. Sashastra Seema Bal: 765posts
Recruitment of Constable/GD (Female) For the Year 2013-14 in CAPFS
1. Assam Rifles: 192posts
2. Border Security Force: 800posts
3. Central Industrial Security Force: 100posts
4. Central Reserve Police Force: 854posts
5. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force: 662posts
Proforma for Furnishing Vacancy Position In Respect Of Constable/GD Male & Female of B.G. Districts of CAPF for the Year 2013-14
1. Assam Rifles: 416posts
2. Border Security Force: 48posts
3. Central Industrial Security Force: 811posts
4. Central Reserve Police Force: 200posts
5. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force: 42posts
6. Sashastra Seema Bal: 166posts
Download Application form @ http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application%20Form%20Constable%20(GD)(2013).pdf
Date of Notification given: 15-12-2012
Last date of Receiving Application: 11.01.2013 (upto 5:00 P.M.)
The Tentative Schedule for Recruitment is:
PST/PET: February- March, 2013
Date of Written Examination: 12th May, 2013
Medical Examination: June-August, 2013
Declaration of Result: 30th September, 2013
Educational Qualifications: Matriculation or 10th class
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.01.2013
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Application Fee: Rs.50/- payable through CRF Stamp or SBI Challan or on-line payment through SBI Net banking. Fee is exempted for Women, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply:
i) Off-line applications: The candidates should pay the fee of s 50/- (s Fifty only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only .CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
Closing Date of PART-I Registration: 09.01.2013
Closing Date of PART-II Registration: 11.01.2013
For more details regarding Centres of Examination, Reservation, Scheme/ Pattern of Exam, syllabus for written Test, Physical standards, Physical & Medical Exam refer detailed notification given below.
Selection Process: The recruitment will comprise of 1. Physical Standards Test (PST), 2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET), 3. Written Examination, 4. Medical Examination.
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants 2013 – 424 Posts @ upsconline.nic.in
- SSC Recruitment 2013: Sub-Inspectors SI – 1506, ASI – 734 Posts
- ITBPF Recruitment–206 ASI (Steno), Head Constables; Ld:31.03.2014
- BSF Recruitment – 196 ASI/ Head Constables; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.bsf.nic.in
- ITBPF Recruitment – 54 Constables; Ld:31.03.2014