Staff Selection Commission SSC – Junior Engineers Examination JEE 2014
F.No.3/1/2014-P&P-II: Candidates may refer to the Notice of Junior Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination – 2014 published in the Employment Newspaper / Rozgar Samachar dated 01.03.2014. The following modifications are made:
1. The written examination for SSC Junior Engineers Paper-I will be held on 25.05.2014. Written examination for Paper-II will be held subsequently for those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I.
2. No Admission Certificates for Paper-II will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificates for Paper II from the web-site of Regional/Sub-regional offices
Selection Process: SSC JEE 2014 Written Exam (500 Marks) + Interview (100 Marks)
SSC Junior Engineers JEE 2014 Written Test Pattern:
|Papers||Subject||Marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-I Objective type||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon]|
|(ii) General Awareness||50|
|(iii) General Engineering (Civil & Structural/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||100|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||General Engineering (Civil & Structural/ Electrical/ Mechanical)||300||2 Hours [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]|
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
Click here for SSC Junior Engineers Exam JEE 2014 Syllabus
SSC Junior Engineers Paper I Answers Key held on 25.05.2014: Commission will place the answer keys of Paper-I on SSC Official website www.ssc.nic.in in about 7 days of the Examination. Objections and claims if any, received within the time limit specified while placing answer keys will be examined by the Commission with the help of experts, if necessary.
- SSC CHSL Key & Question papers–held on 09.11.2014
- SSC CHSL Key & Question papers–held on 15.11.2015
- SSC Hindi Translators Recruitment; LD: 30.04.2016 @ ssconline.nic.in