Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2015
Staff Selection Commission inviting applications from Male & Female candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Constable General Duty (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles under Notification F. No.3/1/2014– P&P-I (vol-II)..
Staff selection Commission official website: http://ssc.nic.in
SSC Notifications page: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/exam_notice.html
Total No. of Vacancies: 62390
Recruitment of Constable/GD (Male) For the Year 2015
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 17698 Posts
2. Central Industrial Security Force CISF: 4493 Posts
3. Central Reserve Police Force CRPF: 22623 Posts
4. Sashastra Seema Bal SSB: 5619 Posts
5. Indo Tibetan Border Police ITBP: 2795 Posts
6. Assam Rifles AR: 300 Posts
7. NIA: 82 Posts
8. SSF: 247 Posts
Recruitment of Constable/GD (Female) For the Year 2015
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 4819 Posts
2. Central Industrial Security Force CISF: 507 Posts
3. Central Reserve Police Force CRPF: 1965 Posts
4. Sashastra Seema Bal SSB: 605 Posts
5. Indo Tibetan Border Police ITBP: 306 Posts
6. Assam Rifles AR: 300 Posts
7. NIA: 04 Posts
8. SSF: 27 Posts
State-wise vacancies are available in each CAPF for candidates domiciled in the state.
Date of Notification given: 24.01.2015
Last date of Receiving Application: 23.02.2015 (upto 5:00 P.M.)
Date of Written Examination: 04.10.2015
Educational Qualifications: Matriculation or 10th class
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01.08.2015
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Selection Process: The recruitment process will consist of
1. Physical Standards Test (PST)
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Written Examination
4. Medical Examination.
The Commission will conduct written examination of candidates qualified in PST/PET in BOTH ON-LINE (Computer based) AND OFF-LINE (Paper mode) MODE.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- payable through CRF Stamp or SBI Challan or on-line payment through SBI either in the form of challan or Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards.. Fee is exempted for Women, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply:
i) Off-line applications: The candidates should pay the fee of s 50/- (s Fifty only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only .CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a manner that the impression or the cancellation stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
Download Application form @ http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/FINAL_Application_Form_24_01_2014_new.pdf
ii) On-line applications: The online submission of application is available on websites http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in from 24.01.2015 to 23.02.2015
Closing Date of PART-I Registration: 21.02.2015
Closing Date of PART-II Registration: 23.02.2015
Part I registration: candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details a page with Registration No. will be generated.
SSC CGL 2014 PART-I REGISTRATION: from 24.01.2015 to 21.02.2015 (5:00 PM)
Part II Registration: Candidate will have to supply Part I registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.Part II registration requires filling of payment details (Transaction ID of the Bank), uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
SSC CGL 2014 PART-II REGISTRATION: from 24.01.2015 to 23.02.2015 (5.00 PM)
For more details regarding Centres of Examination, Reservation, Scheme/ Pattern of Exam, syllabus for written Test, Physical standards, Physical & Medical Exam refer detailed notification given below.
- SSC Recruitment 2014 – 2892 SI & ASI Posts @ http://ssc.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
- SSC Recruitment 2013: Sub-Inspectors SI – 1506, ASI – 734 Posts
- SSC CGL – LD: 24.02.2014; Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
- SSC CHSL- 1997 posts; Ld:19.08.2014 – Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
- SSC Jr. Engineers (JEE)-Ld: 28.03.2014; Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in