Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2014)
Notice no: F. No. 3/12/2013-P and P-I
Staff Selection Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGLE 2014 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification. Interested candidates can submit their online or offline applications on or before
Staff Selection Commission official website: http://ssc.nic.in
Age Limit: Age Relaxation is also applicable as per rules
|Category of posts||Age limit as on 01.01.2014|
|Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /Sub-Inspector (CBN)||18-27 Years|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II||Below 26 Years|
|Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI||20-27 Years|
1. Compiler: Bachelor‟ s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
2. Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects OR Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce (with Statistics as a paper)
3. All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women – No Fee)
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2014: Candidates can apply for Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2014) by Submitting Application form in both Online/ offline mode.
1. Online mode: Candidates may submit Online Applications at Website http://ssconline.nic.in AND http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Part I registration: candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details a page with Registration No. will be generated.
SSC CGL 2014 PART-I REGISTRATION: from 18.01.2014 to
12.02.2014 22.02.2014 (5:00 PM)
Part II Registration: Candidate will have to supply Part I registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details (Transaction ID of the Bank), uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
SSC CGL 2014 PART-II REGISTRATION: from 18.01.2014 to
14.02.2014 24.02.2014 (5.00 PM)
2. Off line Mode: Duly filled application form is to be submitted by the candidates to the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional office of the Commission keeping in view the Centre of examination chosen by him/her. Last date for submission of application:
Click here to download SSC CGL 2014 Application Form
SSC CGL 2014 Selection Process: The Combined Graduate Level Exam CGLE 2014 will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
|Tier -I||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -II||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -III||Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification & Descriptive/ online test of qualifying nature.|
SSC CGLE 2014 Exam Dates:
SSC CGL 2014 Tier 1Exam Date: 27.04.2014 & 04.05.2014
SSC CGL 2014 Tier 2 Exam Date: 30.08.2014 (Paper III) & 31.08.2014 (Paper I & II)
For more details about SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) 2014 refer to detailed notification, which is available on Staff Selection Commission official website http://ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2014 Help Line: Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
|SSC Regional office||Contact Number|
|SSC(NR), New Delhi||01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840|
|SSC(CR), Allahabad||05322460511, 05326541021|
|SSC(SR), Chennai||09445195946, 04428251139|
|SSC(WR), Mumbai||09869730700, 07738422705|
|SSC(ER), Kolkata||09477461228, 09477461229|
|SSC(MPR) Raipur||09407921504, 09407921505|
|SSC(KKR), Bangalore||08025502520, 09483862020|
|SSC(NWR), Chandigarh||09915509204, 09915509331|
|SSC(NER), Guwahati||09085073593, 09085015252|
- SSC CHSL 2013 – Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 through SSC – 279 Posts
- SSC Jr. Engineers (JEE)-Ld: 28.03.2014; Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
- SSC Stenographers (Grade C & D) Recruitment 2013 @ ssconline.nic.in
- SSC PSB Recruitment 2013 – 1630 Engineering Assistant & Technician