SSC Stenographers Grade C & D Recruitment 2015- 1064 Vacancies– Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2015)
Notice no: F. No. 3/2/2015–P&P-I.
Staff Selection Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGLE 2015 for recruitment to different Group-B& Group-C posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification. Interested candidates can submit their online or offline applications on or before 01.06.2015.
Staff Selection Commission official website: http://ssc.nic.in
SSC Online Application websites: http://ssconline.nic.in / http://ssconline2.gov.in
Vacancy Details: No. of vacancies, State wise and category wise vacancies will be announced later.
Age Limit: Age Relaxation is also applicable as per rules
|Category of posts||Age limit as on 01.01.2015|
|Assistant / Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /||18-27 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer/ Sub-Inspector (CBI) /||30 Years|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II||Below 32 Years|
|Tax Assistant (CBEC)||20-27 Years|
|Sub-Inspector (CBN)||18- 25 years|
- Compiler: Bachelor‟ s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects OR Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce (with Statistics as a paper)
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women – No Fee)
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2015: Candidates can apply for Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2015) by Submitting Application form in both Online/ offline mode.
1. Online mode: Candidates may submit Online Applications at Website http://ssconline.nic.in AND http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Part I registration: candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details a page with Registration No. will be generated.
SSC CGL 2015 PART-I REGISTRATION: from 02.05.2015 to 28.05.2015 (5:00 PM)
Part II Registration: Candidate will have to supply Part I registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details (Transaction ID of the Bank), uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
SSC CGL 2015 PART-II REGISTRATION: from 02.05.2015 to 01.06.2015 (5.00 PM)
2. Off line Mode: Duly filled application form is to be submitted by the candidates to the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional office of the Commission keeping in view the Centre of examination chosen by him/her. Last date for submission of application: 01.06.2015.
SSC CGL 2015 Application Form: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application_Form_CGLE_2015_01_05_2015.pdf
SSC CGL 2015 Selection Process: The Combined Graduate Level Exam CGLE 2015 will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
|Tier -I||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -II||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -III||Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification & Descriptive/ online test of qualifying nature.|
SSC CGLE 2015 Exam Dates:
SSC CGL 2015 Tier 1Exam Date: 9th August, 2015 & 16th August, 2015
SSC CGL 2015 Tier 2 Exam Date: on subsequent Saturday/ Sundays
For more details about SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) 2015, age, qualification, No. of vacancies, eligibility, selection process, application form, admit cards etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
SSC CGL 2015 Help Line: Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
|SSC Regional office||Contact Number|
|SSC(NR), New Delhi||01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840|
|SSC(CR), Allahabad||05322460511, 05326541021|
|SSC(SR), Chennai||09445195946, 04428251139|
|SSC(WR), Mumbai||09869730700, 07738422705|
|SSC(ER), Kolkata||09477461228, 09477461229|
|SSC(MPR) Raipur||09407921504, 09407921505|
|SSC(KKR), Bangalore||08025502520, 09483862020|
|SSC(NWR), Chandigarh||09915509204, 09915509331|
|SSC(NER), Guwahati||09085073593, 09085015252|
- SSC CGL 2014 (Tier I) Exam Key held on 19.10.2014
- SSC CGL 2013 Tier I Re-Exam Answers Key – held on 27.04.2014
- SSC CGL 2013 (Tier I ) Re-Exam Key& Question paper held on 20.07.2014
- Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 through SSC – 279 Posts
- SSC CHSL- 6578 posts; Ld:20.07.2015 – Apply online @ http://ssconline.nic.in, http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Latest SSC Recruitments 2016 @ http://ssc.nic.in