Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2013)
SSC CGL 2013 Answers Key – Tier I Exam held on 21.04.2013
Postponement of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2013
Due to administrative reasons, the Combined Graduate Level Examination in SSC, Central Region, Eastern Region, Northern Region and MP Region which was scheduled to be held on 14.04.2013 will now be held on 19.05.2013.
Staff Selection Commission will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGLE 2013 for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification. Interested candidates can submit their online or offline applications on or before 15.02.2013.
Staff Selection Commission official website: http://ssc.nic.in
Age Limit: Age Relaxation is also applicable as per rules
|Category of posts||Age limit|
|Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /Sub-Inspector (CBN)||18-27 Years|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II||Below 26 Years|
|Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI||20-27 Yeras|
1. Compiler: Bachelor‟ s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
2. Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects OR Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce (with Statistics as a paper)
3. All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women – No Fee)
How to Apply for SSC CGLE 2013: Candidates can apply for Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2013) by Submitting Application form in both Online/ offline mode.
1. Online mode: Candidates may submit Online Applications at Website http://ssconline.nic.in AND http://ssconline2.gov.in.
Part I registration: candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details a page with Registration No. will be generated.
SSC CGL 2013 PART-I REGISTRATION: from 19.01.2013 to 13.02.2013 (5:00 PM)
Part II Registration: Candidate will have to supply Part I registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details (Transaction ID of the Bank), uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
SSC CGL 2013 PART-II REGISTRATION: from 19.01.2013 to 15.02.2013 (5.00 PM)
2. Off line Mode: Duly filled application form is to be submitted by the candidates to the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional office of the Commission keeping in view the Centre of examination chosen by him/her. Last date for submission of application: 15.02.2013
Click here to download SSC CGL 2013 Application Form or http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application%20Form%20CGLE,2013.doc.pdf
SSC CGL 2013 Selection Process: The Combined Graduate Level Exam CGLE 2013 will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
|Tier -I||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -II||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier -III||Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification & Descriptive/ online test of qualifying nature.|
SSC CGLE 2013 Exam Dates:
SSC CGL 2013 Tier 1Exam Date: 14.04.2013 & 21.04.2013
SSC CGL 2013 Tier 2 Exam Date: 20.07.2013 (Paper III) & 21.07.2013 (Paper I & II)
For more details refer to SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) 2013 detailed notification, which is available on Staff Selection Commission official website http://ssc.nic.in.
Click here for SSC CGL 2013 detailed Notification – Combined Graduate Level Exam @ http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/CGLE-2013%20Notice%20%20.pdf
SSC CGL 2013 Help Line: Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
|SSC Regional office||Contact Number|
|SSC(NR), New Delhi||01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840|
|SSC(CR), Allahabad||05322460511, 05326541021|
|SSC(SR), Chennai||09445195946, 04428251139|
|SSC(WR), Mumbai||09869730700, 07738422705|
|SSC(ER), Kolkata||09477461228, 09477461229|
|SSC(MPR) Raipur||09407921504, 09407921505|
|SSC(KKR), Bangalore||08025502520, 09483862020|
|SSC(NWR), Chandigarh||09915509204, 09915509331|
|SSC(NER), Guwahati||09207053500, 09707679564|
- Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 through SSC – 279 Posts
- SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2013 @ http://ssconline.nic.in
- SSC Recruitment 2013: Sub-Inspectors SI – 1506, ASI – 734 Posts
- SSC PSB Recruitment 2013 – 1630 Engineering Assistant & Technician
- SSC Prasar Bharati Executives Recruitment 2013 @ http://ssconline2.gov.in