South Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Hubli invites online applications from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees for the recruitment of 60 Ticket Examiners through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Eligible candidates may apply online at South Western Railway Recruitment website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in, www.rrchubli.in from 06.03.2015 to 08.04.2015.
Departmental Exam – Notification No: 01/2015
Post Name: Ticket Examiner (Commercial)
Vacancies: 60 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Age Limit: 18 to 42 Years; OBC – 45 Years; SC/ST – 47 years
Educational Qualification: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not be insisted upon in the case of SC & ST Candidates.
Note: Only serving regular Railway employees of South Western Railway and RWF/YNK who are drawing regular Grade Pay less than 1900/- are eligible. RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply.
Application Fee; Nil
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through South Western Railway Recruitment website www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in, Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Hubli website www.rrchubli.in from 06.03.2015 to 08.04.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online for South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 – Ticket Examiner
For more details about RRC Hubli General Departmental Competitive Examination for selection to the post of Ticket Examiner refer to detailed notification.
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 – 118 Assistant Station Master
- South Western Railway Apprentices- 338 posts@ www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRC Hubli Recruitment- 54 Goods Guards;Ld:28.04.2015@ www.rrchubli.in
- RRB Allahabad – GDCE Dept Exam – 863 Posts; LD: 31.12.2013 @ www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- South Central Railway Recruitment – 2801 Group D Posts; LD: 30.09.2013
- Western Railway – 5775 Group D Posts; LD: 14.01.2014 @ www.rrc-wr.com