Railway Recruitment Cell – South Western Railway (RRC Hubli) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1299 erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in various Divisions, Workshops of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yalahanka. Each candidate should send only one application. Interested candidates should submit application form in prescribed format on or before 28.10.2013.
Employment Notification No: 02/ 2013
- Trackman: 621 Posts
- Helper/TMO: 104 Posts
- Helper Bridge/Engg.: 01 Post
- Helper P.Way /Engg.: 13 Posts
- Helper/Works/Engg: 62 Posts
- Helper / Civil Engg. (RWF): 16 Posts
- Helper/Mech. (C&W): 129 Posts
- Helper/ Dsl. /Mech. Wing: 03 Posts
- Helper/Dsl. /Elec. Wing: 06 Posts
- Helper/Elec.: 55 Posts
- Helper/Elec. (RWF): 04 Posts
- Helper/S&T: 55 Posts
- Helper/S&T (RWF): 02 Posts
- Helper/Stores (RWF): 06 Posts
- Porter/Hamal/Sweeper cum Porter Optg: 155 Posts
- Safaiwala/Medical: 62 Posts
- Helper/Mech./WS: 05 Posts
Total Vacancies: 1299 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 – 33 years as on 01.01.2014
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess qualification of pass in 10th or ITI or equivalent.
Selection Process: Written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Examination
RRC Hubli Written exam Pattern: The question paper for the written examination shall be based on class 10th standard consisting of 100 multiple choice (four) objective type questions aimed to assess the General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematics and Reasoning etc.
Duration: 90 minutes
Negative Marking: One third marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer, i.e. one mark shall be deducted for every 3 wrong answers.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
For Male: 1000metres run in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance
For Female: 400metres run in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (For SC / ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities/ EBC candidates – No Fee)
How to Apply: All candidates should send applications in prescribed format only. The candidates can also download the application format from the website: www.rrchubli.in. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel officer / Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli or applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the above mentioned address on or before 28.10.2013.
South Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2013 – Application Form
For more details about South Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Hubli Recruitment 2013 refer detailed notification.
South Western Railway Recruitment Website: http://rrchubli.in
- North Eastern Railway – 1442 Group D Posts; LD: 24.09.32013
- Western Railway – 5775 Group D Posts; LD: 14.01.2014 @ www.rrc-wr.com
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2013 – 2715 Group D Posts
- North Western Railway (RRC Jaipur) – 917 Posts; LD: 13.01.2014 @ www.iroams.com
- Central Railway Recruitment – 3840 Posts; LD: 23.09.2013 @ www.rrccr.com