The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India invites online Applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to 30 posts of Probationary Officer (IT) for the branches/offices in Tamil Nadu state. Interested candidates can apply online at www.southindianbank.com from 22.01.2014 to 28.01.2014.
Post: Probationary Officer (IT)
Vacancies: 25 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.14500 – 25700/-
- Application Software Development – 18 Posts
- Information Security Domain – 05 Posts
- Database Administration – 01 Post
- System Administration – 01 Post
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2013
Qualification & Experience: Refer detailed notification
Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical and HR interview
Application Fee: for General category – Rs.500/- & for SC/ ST – Rs.250/-
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com from 22.01.2014 to 28.01.2014. No other means of application accepted.
Apply online for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (IT) Recruitment 2014
Opening date for online registration: 22.01.2014
End Date for Online Application: 28.01.2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 29.01.2014
For more details about South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (IT) Recruitment 2014 refer detailed notification.
South Indian Bank Recruitment page: http://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careerslist.aspx
- South Indian Bank – 15 Probationary Legal Officers; LD: 18.09.2013
- South Indian Bank- 30 Probationary Clerks; Ld: 02.12.2013
- South Indian Bank– 468 Probationary Clerk; Ld:30.12.2017 @www.southindianbank.com