The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India invites online Applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to 30 posts of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Tamil Nadu state. Interested candidates can apply online at www.southindianbank.com from 22.01.2014 to 28.01.2014.
Post: Probationary Clerks
No. of Posts- 200 Posts
Pay scale: Rs.7200 – 19300/-
Upper Age Limit: 26 years as on 31.12.2013
Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+ (3/4) course securing at least 60% marks in 10th & 12th and in graduation 55% marks for science or B Tech or BE streams and 50% marks for Arts or other streams.
Selection Process: written Test & Interview
Application Fee: for General category – Rs.400/- & for SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through South Indian Bank website www.southindianbank.com from 22.01.2014 to 28.01.2014. No other means of application accepted.
Apply online for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2014
Opening date for online registration: 22.01.2014
End Date for Online Application: 28.01.2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 29.01.2014
For more details about South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2014 refer detailed notification.
South Indian Bank Recruitment page: http://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careerslist.aspx
- South Indian Bank- 25 Probationary Officers (IT); LD: 28.01.2014
- South Indian Bank- 30 Probationary Clerks; Ld: 02.12.2013
- South Indian Bank – 15 Probationary Legal Officers; LD: 18.09.2013
- Repco Bank Recruitment – 115 Posts@ www.repcobank.co.in
- South Indian Bank Recruitment- Ld: 31.07.2013
- AP Mahesh Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2015