South Eastern Railway invites applications from the eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentice in different trades for imparting training in Workshops and other units of South Eastern Railway, under Apprentices Act – 1961 from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply on or before 08.06.2015.
South Eastern Railway website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Notification No: SER/P-KGP/WS/Act. App./117/ 1294
Post Name: Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder (G&E ), Mechanic (Dsl), Machinist, Painter(G), Ref. & AC. Mechanic etc.
Total No. of Vacancies: 663 Posts
- Kharagpur Workshop – 169 Posts
- S&T(Workshop)/ Kharagpur – 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur – 80 Posts
- DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur – 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur – 40 Posts
- C&W Depot/ Chakradharpur – 50 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/SINI – 31 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ SINI – 07 Posts
- ELS/Bondamunda – 50 Posts
- DLS/Bondamunda – 20 Posts
- DEE/ Adra – 11 Posts
- Flash butt welding plant/ jharsuguda – 25 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2015): 15 – 24 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Rules.
Qualifications: Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) with 50% marks and ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in Metric or 10th standard in 10+2 examination system.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex.Service man, Women, Minorities & Economically backward classes)
How to Apply: The applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the Box kept in the Welfare Section of the Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer, South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur, District – Paschim Medinipur, Pin Code 721301, West Bengal, or send by ORDINARY POST only to the above said address so as toreach on or before 08.06.2015.
Sealed Box for dropping of the applicat ions will also be kept at Divisional Personnel Officer’s office at ADRA / CHAKRADH ARPUR / KH ARAGPU R / RANCHI . Rectt . Section of Hd. Qrs. Office/ Garden Reach, Assist ant. Personnel Officer’s Office / SINI Workshop and Assi st ant Personnel Officers Office / Kharagpur St ores bet ween 10.00 hrs and 16.00 hrs on all working day s. The Box will be finally wit hdra wn at 16.00 hrs. on 08.06.2015.
Click here for South Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015 – Application Form & Notification
For more details regarding age limit, eligibility, educational qualification, selection process etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- South Western Railway Apprentices- 338 posts@ www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- North Eastern Railway – 1442 Group D Posts; LD: 24.09.32013
- North Central Railway Recruitment- 25 posts@ www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in