Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL invites online applications from young, energetic, result oriented and promising talent in the country for the recruitment of 246 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and 100 posts of Management Trainee (Administration). Interested candidates can apply online through SAIL Recruitment website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from 26.02.2015 to 18.03.2015.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|1||Management Trainee (Technical)||246||Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA with 65% marks are also eligible.|
|2||Management Trainee (Administration)||100||For HR, Marketing and Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline.
For Finance : CA/ICWA
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 1.2.2015
Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion & Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s careers page www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from 26.02.2015 to 18.03.2015. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
1. Starting date for submitting applications through website: 26.2.2015
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website: 18.3.2015
3. Display of final reconciled candidature status: 25.3.2015
4. Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23.4.2015
5. Tentative date of written examination: 10.5.2015
6. Transparency/ display of individual scorecard (tentative): 1 month after declaration of final results
For more details about SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 refer to detailed notification.
For Online Registration/Technical Queries – Helpline Number: 9840001271 / 9840001273 / 7022146237
Management Trainee 2015 – Helpline Number: 011-22403171 / 011-22403172 / 011-22441758
- SAIL Recruitment 2015 – 570 Posts@ http://sailcareers.com
- SAIL Recruitment 2015 – 100 Junior Assistant Trainee @ www.sail.co.in
- SAIL ISP Recruitment – 550 Technicians; LD: 14.11.2013 @ www.sail.co.in