Centralised Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 – Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Computer Based Online Tests from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate) i.e. like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper. RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Question Paper & Key is given below.
RRB NTPC 2016 Online Exam Dates:
March: 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st March 2016
April: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th April 2016
RRB NTPC Question Paper Key 30th March 2016
RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers key is available now. RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers Key – 30th March 2016. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 30th March 2016 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers.
RRB NTPC Question Paper Key 30th March 2016 – Morning 1st Shift
- Rajiv khel ratna award of 2015? – Sania Mirza
- which missile successfully fired in rajastan its third generation? – Nag Anti-Tank Missile
- SL Champion 2015? – Chennaiyan FC
- Shimla agreement 1972 between? – Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? – Syed Kirmani
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? – Odisha
- Young India Weekly Journal started by? – Gandhiji
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? – IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Study of cancer? – Oncology
- Good governance day? – 25 December
- Constitution day? – 26 November
- Today Indian coins are made from? – Ferritic Stainless Steel
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019? – England and Wales.
- Hockey league 2016 is won by – Punjab Warriors.
- The exercise “meghdoot” was conducted by Indian Army at which place? – Siachen Glacier, Leh.
- Headquarter of UNO? – New york
- 15 .Pressure depends upon? – Force and Area
- Normal eye vision distance? – 6 meters
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education? – Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- National Space Society headquarters? – Washington D.C.
- Full form of BIOS? – Basic Input Output System
- from where we get most of Vitamin-D? – Sunlight
- Which PM’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes? – Manmohan Singh.
- Capital of J&K in summer? – Srinagar.
- Full form of IFSC – Indian Financial System Code.
- Quit India was held in which year – 1942.
- Thar desert is in? – Rajasthan
- The members of rajya sabha are elected by? – Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
- Standard deviation q
- Data Interpretation
- Question from mean, mode, mean
- Many single questions from mesuration, trignomentry, simple interest, profit and loss, algebra (roots), averages
- Seating arrangement
- Coding AND decoding
- Diagram puzzles
RRB NTPC Question Paper Key 30th March 2016 – Afternoon 2nd Shift
- How much decibel can a human ear hear?- 60-120 DB
- First woman to win Gold medal in Olympics Boxing?- Nicola Adams
- What is MS Office?- Application software
- Which river is called Ganga of South India?- Godavari River
- 1 rupee note bears signature of? – Finance Secretary
- First women President of INC post-independence? – Indira Gandhi
- Chemotherapy is used for treatment of – Cancer
- Wings of Fire book written by?- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- How many languages written in Indian note?- 17
- Jalikattu game is famous in which state?- Tamil Nadu
- 15th P.M. of India?- Narendra Modi
- Which states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY?- Goa and Kerala
- RBI currency note is made of which material?- Cotton and Cotton rags
- What date was extended by RBI to change its pre-dated notes of 2005?- 30th June, 2016
- Who invented Audiophones in 1910?- Nathaniel Baldwin
- National flag of India was designed by?- Pingali Venkaiyya
- LOC between India and Pakistan was constructed in which year?- 1972
- Which Computer key is used to get help menu?- F1 button
- Bhagat Singh was executed in which year?- 1931
- Arunachal Pradesh capital?- Itanagar
- Chicken pox virus name? – Varicella zoster virus
- Commonwealth game was held first time in India in which year?- 2010
- India signed a contract to increase solar energy with which country?- U.K
- Which one is not search engine? – Flipkart
RRB NTPC Question Paper Key 30th March 2016 – Evening 3rd Shift
- Percentage of Nitrogen In weather? – 78%
- Shimla Agreement in which place and year?- Shimla in 1972
- Pick odd one out? (Monitor/keyboard/mouse/webcam)- Monitor
- J&K East side boundary? (POK,Jammu,Ladakh,LOC)- LOC
- What is Namami Ganga? – An initiative to Purify Ganga River
- Paracetamol is analgesic/antipyretic or both? – Both
- First Deputy Prime Minister? – Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- After 9/11 Tragedy world Trade center new name? – One World Trade Center
- Shortcut for expand browsing screen in web browser (F1/F11/F10/F4)? – F11
- Rupee Symbol in which language (options: Roman/Devnagri or Both)? – Devnagri
- Sachin First Test Match In 1989 against which country? – Pakistan
- First Bank In India?- Bank of Hindustan
- First Olympic Games In Which Country?- Athens, Greece.
- Google CEO?- Sundar Pichai
- Cheque is Valid for how many months?- 3 Months
- National Science Day?- 28th February
- Gandhi- Irvin Act? – 5th March 1931
- Head Quarter Of ISRO? – Bangalore
- 2023 cricket world cup Hosting Country? – India
- 20. ASCII Stands For? – American Standard Code for Information Interchange
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), Document Verification
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Pattern & Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Non-Technical online exam/ Computer Based Test consists of the following sections.
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
No. of Questions: 100
Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect Answer
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB NPC Question Paper & Key held on 30th March 2016, RRB NTPC Previous Questions with Answers, RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Questions & Answers, RRB NTPC Paper 30th March 2016.
- RRB NTPC 26 April 2016 Question Paper 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
- RRB NTPC 10 April 2016 Question Paper Key 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
- RRB NTPC Question Paper 7 April 2016 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key