Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting Online Exam/ Computer Based Test CBT from 28th March to 30th April 2016 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Posts (graduate) i.e. like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper. RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper & Key is given below.
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper with Answers key is available now. Quantitative Aptitude Maths, Reasoning Questions asked in RRB NTPC Question Paper & Answers Key – 6th April 2016. General Knowledge/General Studies GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC Online Test held on 06.04.2016 Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift are given below. RRB NTPC Previous Question Papers with Answers. You can also download RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper.
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper 1st Shift Key – Morning
- 1st chairman of ISRO? – Vikram sarabhai
- Gagan Narang related to which sport? – Air rifle shooting
- yankee stadium situated in which city – Newyork
- Other name of Badshah Khan is? -Khan Abdul Ghafar Khan
- Chief election commissioner is removed by? – Parliament with two-thirds majority in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
- Political System of Afghanistan is known as? – Democratic Republic
- When construction of Parliament was done? – 1927
- Mars is also known as? – Red Planet
- Parliament construction year? – 1927
- Indian flag adopted year and date? 22 July 1947
- Largest American football Stadium? – Michigan Stadium
- Calcium hydroxide is found is? – Slaked lime
- Yellow Fever caused by? – Female Mosquitoes
- Who won maximum number of Grand Slam in 2015? – Novak Djokovic
- Female Wrestler got Arjuna Award for 2015? – Babita Kumari
- Full Form of RBC? – Red Blood Cells
- What is the Parliament name of Afghanistan? – Shora
- British Rule was ended up on which year? – 1947
- Smiling Buddha Operation is for? – India’s First Nuclear test
- Startup India Launch Year? – 2016
- Which is not a gland? – Gall Bladder
- Nephron belongs to? – Kidney
- Another name of Badshah khan? – Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
- syed modi grand prix held at which city? – LUCKNOW
- Who is first women DG of Paramilitary? – Archana Ramasundram
- When Microsoft Started? – April 4, 1975
- Aircraft carrier commissioned in 2014 by pm modi? INS vikramaditya
- Milk becomes sour due to- lactose
- Electric motor converts – electrical energy into mechanical energy
- Union government launched the School Nursery Yojana for? – to bring students closer to nature
- Antarctica research basin is called- Dakshin Gangotri
- Budget deficit means? –
All Readers are requested to share RRB NTPC Questions & Answers in Comments Section, which will be helpful for others…..Thank You
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper 2nd Shift Key – Afternoon
- Mac Operating System developed by? – Apple Inc.
- Binomial name of Onion? – Allium cepa
- What is Shortcut key of pasting in MS Word? – Ctrl + V
- Who built the Jantar Mantar of Delhi? – Maharaja Jai Singh II
- India’s U-19 Cricket Team Coach? – Rahul Dravid
- The Popular dance of Tamil Nadu? – Bharatnatyam
- What is the major composition of Biogas? – Methane
- What is the currency of Myanmar? – kyat
- Another name of leprosy? – Hansen’s disease
- According to 2011 census, how many people are there per sq.km? – Population density-382 persons per square kilometer
- Gagan Narang is associated with which sport? – Shooting
- Who is the father of modern Genetics? – Gregor Mendel
- Ligo a mission related to? – Black Holes
- How generator Works? – Mechanical energy into electrical energy
- In 2015 which aircraft PM Modi inaugurated? – Aero-India
- Indian parliament was constructed in which year? – 1912
- Name of Laughing Gas? – Nitrous oxide
- When did the British give independence to India? – 1947
- Dwarf planet is? – Pluto
- Louis Pasteur discovered which of the following? – Pasteurization, Vaccination for anthrax and rabies
- Loolong festival belongs to which state?
- Akash surface to air missile launched at which launch pad?
- Which of the following does not come under home ministry?
- Which of the following is not protocol? –
- How many research centres will India establish by 2020 in Antarctica?
RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper 3rd Shift Key – Evening
- Fa-Hien was the first Buddhist pilgrim of China to visit India during the reign of? – Chandragupta II
- FIH Hockey World League 2014-15 Winner? – Australia
- Blood levels of calcium are regulated by – parathyroid hormone
- Large deposits of mica are in which state of India? -Jharkhand
- 1025AD incident – destruction of somnath temple
- Bahubali temple another name – Gomateshwara
- UAE crown prince name -Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Benzoic acid can be purified by? – recrystallization from water
- Battle of Plassey Date? – 23 June 1757
- Proteins are manufactured by ? – Ribosome
- Second Panipat War year? – 1556
- Which country celebrates Independence on 19th August? – Afghanistan
- Who is 8th UN Secretary General? – Ban-ki-moon
- When was anglo sikh war fought? – 1845
- National Air Quality Index is based on how many pollutants? – 8
- In which state Himalyan forest Thrush Bird is found? – Northern India
- Losoong festival is celebrated in which state? – Sikkim
- LIGO project is related to? – Rivers
- Lion emblem had been setup in which region? – Maurya Empire
- Escape velocity of earth? – 11.2 km/sec OR 40,270 km/h
- Name of Ganga in Bangladesh – Padma
- Who walked in space for the first time? – alexey leonov
- Wellington trophy is related to? – Rowing
- Blood is originated in?-
- How medicine reacts in body?
- Which company first started gas pipeline monitoring?
- Measurement of Volleyball Ground?
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), Document Verification
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Pattern & Syllabus
Railway Recruitment Board RRB NTPC Non-Technical online exam/ Computer Based Test consists of the following sections.
- Maths/ Arithmetic/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Current Affairs/ General Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
No. of Questions: 100
Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect Answer
RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper Mock Test is available for practice on the websites of all the RRBs.
RRB NPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper & Key, RRB NTPC Online Exam held on 6th April 2016, RRB NTPC Questions Answers, RRB NTPC 2016 Question Paper, Railway Recruitment Board, Non-Technical, RRB NTPC 6 April 2016 Question Paper
- RRB NTPC 10 April 2016 Question Paper Key 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
- RRB NTPC 26 April 2016 Question Paper 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift Key
- RRB NTPC 9 April 2016 Question Paper 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift