Rajasthan Madarsa Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Madarsa Urdu Para Teachers (MUPT – 3326 Posts) & Madrsa Computer Para Teachers (MCPT – 2500 Posts) in various districts of Rajasthan. Interested candidates should apply online only at www.rajmadarsapt.rajasthan.gov.in from 02.07.2013 to 21.07.2013.
|Post Code||Post||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification||Teaching Qualification|
|MUPT||Madarsa Urdu Para Teacher||3326||Senior Secondary (Academic) or Equivalent||BSTC/ B.Ed|
|MCPT||Madarsa Computer Para Teacher||2500||Senior Secondary (Academic) or Equivalent||MCA/ BCA/ Graduate in Computers or Equivalent Courses|
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Salary: Rs.4100/- per month
How to Apply: All Eligible candidates can apply online through Rajasthan Madarsa Board Official Website: www.rajmadarsapt.rajasthan.gov.in from 02.07.2013 to 21.07.2013. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online @ www.rajmadarsapt.rajasthan.gov.in
Steps for Applying Online:
1. Pay Application Fee and Get Unique Token Number (16 Digits).
2. Enter through (http://rajmadarsapt.rajasthan.gov.in)
3. Click On Apply Online Link and Fill Up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
Helpline Numbers (08:00 AM To 08:00 PM)
For Application Form: 91-294-3057541, Token Related Issue: 91-82900-90564, For Vigyapti: 91-141 2702477
Computer Para Teachers – Selection Priority
1. M.C.A./B.C.A. Degree from a university established by law in India.
2. Graduate in Computer science/Electronics/ I. T. from a university established by law in India.
3. Graduate with Computer subject from a university established by law in India.
4. Other Equal Graduate Degree in computers from a university established by law in India.
1. P.G.D.C.A. /Other Equal Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application from a University established by law in India/Institution recognized by Govt. of India.
2. “O” /”A” or higher level certificate course conducted by a University established by law in India/Institution recognized by Govt. of India/ DOEACC under control of Department of Electronics Govt. of India.
3. “C” Certificate Course conducted by IGNOU. 4. RS-CIT/COT Courses conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of RKCL. 5. COPA/DPCS Certificate Conducted under national/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
District wise Vacancies – Rajasthan Madarsa Recruitment – 5826 Para Teachers
|S. No||District||Urdu Para Teacher Posts||Computer Para Teacher Posts|
|Total Vacancies||3326 Posts||2500 Posts|
For more details about Rajasthan Madarsa Shiksha Sahayogi Recruitment 2013 refer to detailed notification.
Rajasthan Madarsa Board Official Website: www.rajmadarsa.org
- Rajasthan Madarsa Shiksha Sahayak – 6000 Posts; LD: 05.09.2013
- Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant – 1648 Posts –Ld: 21.08.2013
- Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2013 – 2271 Posts