Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways) invites applications form candidates who have passed ITI (NCTVT ONLY) from recognised Institutions to undergo training as Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2014-2015, in the under mentioned designated trades:
Post: Trade Apprenticeship
Vacancies: 122 Posts
Stipend: Rs.2800/- or Rs.2400/- per month
1. Fitter – 53 Posts
2. Machinist – 25 Posts
3. Electrician – 12 Posts
4. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08 Posts
5. Turner – 04 Posts
6. Electronic Mechanic – 17 Posts
7. CNC Programming-cum- Operator – 03 Posts
Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 01.07.2014.
Qualification: Passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 system.
Technical: Must possess ITI (NCTVT) certificates only in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognised Industrial Training Institute.
Selection Process: Written Test
How to Apply: Duly filled applications should be sent to “The Assistant Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-106” so as to reach on or before 23.05.2014.
For more details about Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- Rail Wheel Factory–192 Apprentice ; Ld:29.11.2017 @www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Scooters India Recruitment 2015 -35 Trade Apprentices (COE)
- East Central Railway Apprenticeship – 422 Posts; Ld:14.03.2014