Applicants (female) are invited to submit online application personally during 15.11.2013 to 02.12.2013 in the prescribed online format at http://recruitment-cdacmohali.in for filling up of 110 posts of Female Sub-Inspector in Punjab Police (District Cadre)
Punjab Police official website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Recruitment website: http://www.recruitment-cdacmohali.in
Punjab police Recruitment of SI (Female)
Post: Female Sub Inspector (SI)
No. of Posts- 110
Starting date for filling up of Online Applications: 15.11.2013
Closing date for submission of online applications: 02.12.2013 till 6:00 P.M.
Closing date for deposit of fee: 03.12.2013
Qualification: Graduation and must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory/ elective subjects.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300– 34800/-
Age limit: Between 18 years and 25 years as on 1.1.2013
Application Fee: For General Category – Rs.500/- & for SC/ST –Rs. 300/-
1. Physical Measurements: Minimum height: 5 feet and 3 inches.
2. Physical Efficiency Test:
i.) 800 Meter Run to be completed in minimum 4 minutes and 30 seconds (Only one chance).
ii.) Long Jump: 3.00 Meter minimum (Three chances)
iii.) High Jump: 0.95 Meter minimum (Three chances)
3. Written Test: written examination will be of hundred (100) marks. This examination would be based on topics viz. general awareness on current national and international issues (terrorism/naxalism in Indian sub-continent) including knowledge about India, and Punjab in particular, general science, information technology and its applications, numerical aptitude, test of reasoning & comprehension etc
4. Interview: Candidates will be called for interview on the basis of merit in the written examination. Interview will be of 15 marks only.
How to Apply: The interested eligible candidates will have to apply ONLINE through the website www.recruitment-cdacmohali.in from 15.11.2013 to 02.12.2013.
Apply online@ http://recruitment-cdacmohali.in
Help Desk: call Help-line number 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm OR mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details regarding recruitment age, eligibility, qualification, application form and selection process etc. refer detailed notification link given below.
- Punjab Warehousing Corp – 140 posts; Ld: 26.11.2013@ recruitment-cdacmohali.in
- Punjab Police– 7416 Constables; Ld:21.06.2016@ www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Haryana Police – 9345 Constables; Ld: 13.12.2013@ www.hprbonline.com