Ordnance Factory, Katni Recruitment – 50 Posts; Ld:07.12.2014
Indian Ordnance Factory, Katni invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 50 Group B& C posts. Candidates can apply online only from 22.11.2014 to 07.12.2014
Ordnance Factory Katni website: http://www.ofkatonline.org.in
Ordnance Factory Katni Recruitment Page: http://www.ofkatonline.org.in/Current-Recruitments.aspx
Teacher(Primary): 05 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Stenographer: 02 Posts
Mid-wife(female): 01 Post
Store Keeper: 03 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 14 Posts
Telephone Operator-II: 01 Post
Fireman: 02 Posts
Durwan: 09 Posts
Multi tasking staff:12 Posts
Total No. of Posts- 50
Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 22.11.2014
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 07.12.2014
Last Date for submission of hard copy of Application form/registration slip: 22.12.2014
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary/ Graduation/ Higher Secondary/ 12TH Class or 10+2/ Matriculation or equivalent examination
Age: 18 to 30 years
Application Fees : Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) for Group ‘C’ [other than Teacher (Primary)] and 100/- for Group ‘B’[for Teacher (Primary)] through crossed Indian postal order or crossed Bank Draft (Nationalized Bank) drawn in favor of General Manager Ordnance Factory Katni (M.P.). Application fee should be submitted along with application form. However no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Persons with disabilities (PWD) and Women. The IPO/DD should be issued on or after the date of publication of this advertisement. Application fee will not be refundable.
Selection Criteria: The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to apply online. No manual applications would be entertained. The online application shall be at www.ofkatonline.org.in. The link will remain active from 10.00 AM on 22-11-2014 to 5.00 PM on 07-12-2014.
Apply online@ http://www.ofkatonline.org.in/Apply.aspx
The filling of online application contains two parts:
Part I Registration:
1. Candidate will have to fill basic information viz. Personal information and contact details carefully as per instructions shown on screen.
2. Before submission of Part-I registration, candidate must have to tick on check box for confirmation that all the entries are correct & agreed to submission of Part-I registration, as no change will be made later on.
3. On submission of part-I, a unique registration ID will be generated by the system.
4. A confirmation E-mail containing Registration ID etc. will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID.
5. Candidate must have note this registration ID for further filling of part-II registration.
6. By using his Unique Registration ID and Date of Birth, the applicant must have to complete Part-II registration.
7. Registration procedure will remain incomplete without filling up of Part II Registration.
Part II Registration:
1. Candidate must have to fill his Educational/Technical Qualification and Work Experience (If any) as per instructions displayed on the screen.
2. Details of fee is required to be filled up, if applicable.
3. Candidate has to upload scanned copy of his recent colored Pass Port size photograph and scanned signature as per instructions given on the screen.
4. On completion of filling up of Part-II registration, candidate must have to tick on check box for confirmation that all the entries are correct & agreed to final submission of the application form / registration slip. As no change will be allowed after final submission.
5. After completion of final submission stage at Part-II registration, the candidate is required to take print out of the duly filled application form/registration slip generated by the system.
After completion of Part II (Registration II) – print out of on-line application has to be taken and sign at appropriate place mentioned in form. Original copy of Payment Challan, Application form and other applicable documents has to reach the mentioned address “The General Manager, Ordinance Factory Katni, Katni, Madhya Pradesh- 483 504 on or before 22.12.2014
a) E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Phone No. – (07622) 221621-25, Extn.3367 from 9.00 AM to 17.30PM (Monday to Saturday).
For more details regarding OFK recruitment refer detailed notification at www.ofkatonline.org.in
- Ordnance Factory, Varangaon- 14 Posts@ http://ofbindia.gov.in
- OFRC Trade Apprentices Question Papers& Key 26 March 2017
- Ordnance Clothing Factory- Avadi, Chennai- 12 posts