Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONG C), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India ‟s flags hip energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 69% of Indi a‟s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONG C through i ts subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd., is India ‟s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 16 countries.
ONGC official website: www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Graduate Trainees
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites applications for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee vacancies in Engineering and Geo Science disciplines through GATE 2017 Score. Eligible candidates may apply online through ONGC GATE Recruitment website www.ongcindia.com in March/ April 2017.
Total No of Posts: To be announced
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing) – Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing) – Petroleum
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drillig) – Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drillig) – Petroleum
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) – Mechanical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) – Chemical
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) – Petroleum
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Geophysicist (Wells)
- Materials Management Officer
- Programming Officer
- Transport Officer
Click here for All the Recruitments through GATE 2017
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017: 30 years (Except Drilling/ cementing); 28 Years for Drilling/ cementing. Age-limit is relaxable for OBC, SC/ST, PWD, ExSM, Departmental Candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on GATE 2017 score and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: After getting valid GATE 2017 score & Registration Number, then apply online for ONGC through the website www.ongcindia.com in March/ April 2017.
Apply online for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Graduate Trainee
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens: 1st September 2016
Last Date for Submission of GATE Online Application through Website: 4th October 2016
Online Registration Period: March/ April 2017
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc., refer detailed notification.
Notice for Empanelment of Domain Experts (Customs)01 September 2016
Walk-in Interview: Doctors on contract basis at Rajahmundry Asset01 September 2016
Dissertation by Post-Graduate Students in ONGC25 August 2016
Empanelment of Consultants by ONGC Energy Centre25 August 2016
Advertisement seeking applications for post of CMD-HPCL25 August 2016
Notice for 22nd Annual General Meeting (AGM)18 August 2016
ONGC Hazira Plant Recruitment- 138 posts; Ld:22.08.2014
ONGC’s Hazira Plant, the largest Gas processing Plant in our Country, is looking for promising, energetic, bright and experienced persons in the disciplines of, Electronics, Electrical, Production, Mechanical, Chemistry, Boiler, Instrumentation, Civil and Para-Medicalfor recruitment at A-1, A-2 & W-1 level. For the advertised posts, the candidate should possess a valid registration certificate from any of the Employment Exchanges located in the State of Gujarat. However, the job is transferable to any onshore/offshore location in the country or abroad.
Advertisement No.1/2014: Vacancy Details:
Assistant Technician (Production) – 9 posts
Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 25 posts
Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 22 posts
Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 4 posts
TA Gd.III (Chemistry) -12 posts
Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 3 posts
Assistant Technician (Boiler) -21 posts
Assistant Technician (Civil) -1 post
Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) -28 posts
Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) -10 posts
Junior Assistant Technician (Production) -2 posts
Health Care Attendant Gd I 1- post
Total No. of Posts: 138 Posts
Starting date for online registration of application: 30.07.2014
Last date for online registration of application: 22.08.2014
Date of written exam: 28.09.2014
Education Qualification: 10th /Diploma /Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university/board/institute.
Selection Process: Written test and interview
Written Exam Pattern:
Written test (Multiple choice Questions Objective Type) comprising two sections – Domain related and General Awareness for a total duration of Two hours.
The section pertaining to domain (relevant subject/discipline) related questions shall consist of 100 questions and the General Awareness section shall consist of 20 questions. All questions shall be of one mark each. The total marks allotted to the written test are 120.
There will be no negative marking.
The General Awareness paper shall be common to all commensurate with the level of the post.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General/OBC; Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman
How to Apply: Eligible applicants would be required to apply Online ONLY (on the internet) through the link available in ONGC’s website: www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode of application shall be accepted.
Note: All information regarding examination schedule/ admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be available on the website of ONGC-www.ongcindia.com. No admit cards/Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail/ SMS sent, due to invalid/ wrong E-mail ID /Mobile No. etc. provided by the candidate or delivery of Emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
For more details regarding ONGC Recruitment, Age, Qualification, Eligibility, Selection etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
ONGC Mumbai Recruitment – Posts; LD: 15.07.2014
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) – Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invites applications from Candidates with valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra for the recruitment of 185 various posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through www.ongcindia.com from 24.06.2014 to 15.07.2014.
Advertisement No: 04/2014, WOU, Mumbai
Regular A-II Level Posts: Pay Scale: Rs.12000-27000/-
1. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 09 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Production): 17 Posts
4. TA Gd.III (Chemistry): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Electronics): 13 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 13 Posts
7. Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III: 20 Posts
8. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 02 Posts
9. Assistant Gd.III (Materials Management): 02 Posts
10. Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 Posts
Regular A-I Level posts: Pay Scale: Rs.11000-24000/-
11. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 Post
12. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 03 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
14. Junior Fire Supervisor: 02 Posts
15. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 04 Posts
16. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 05 Posts
17. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 01 Post
18. Jr. Assistant (Steno English): 10 Posts
19. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 10 Posts
20. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 02 Posts
21. Junior Slinger Cum Rigger: 12 Posts
22. Junior Assistant (P&A): 08 Posts
23. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 02 Posts
24. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation): 01 Post
Regular W-I Level posts: Pay Scale: Rs.10000-18000/-
25. Junior Fireman: 11 Posts
Upper Age Limit as on 20.06.2014:
|Category||A-I/ A-II Level||W-I Level|
|General||30 Years||27 Years|
|OBC||33 Years||30 Years|
|SC/ST||35 Years||32 Years|
Educational Qualification: refer to detailed notification.
Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Tests & Personal interview
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General/ OBC candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: All eligible candidates of Maharashtra may apply online through the link “Recruitment 04/2014, WOU, Mumbai” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com from 24.06.2014 to 15.07.2014.
Apply online for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2014
Opening date of online registration 24/06/2014
Closing date of online registration 15/07/2014
Tentative Date of Written Test 10/08/2014
For more details about ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- ONGC – WOU, Mumbai Recruitment- 205 Posts;Ld:25.04.2015
- ONGC Recruitment- 12 Junior Assistant Operators@ www.ongcindia.com
- Recruitment through GATE 2017| Jobs by GATE 2017 Score