Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police (SI), Seregeant of Police, Deputy Sebedar & Station Officer (Fire Service) through Combined Police Service Examination 2014. Interested candidates are required to apply online through OSSC official website www.odishassc.in from 13.12.2013 to 13.01.2014.
1. Sub Inspector of Police (SI): 675 Posts
2. Seregeant of Police: 33 Posts
3. Deputy Sebedar: 84 Posts
4. Station Officer (Fire Service): 52 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
Age Limit: 21 to 25 years as on 01.01.2013.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (For the post of Station Officer – Science or Engineering Graduate)
Selection Process: Preliminary Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Main Written Test, Viva voce cum Psychological Test
Application Fee: Rs.100/- & for SC/ ST Candidates – No Fee
How to Apply: All candidates are required to apply online through OSSC official website www.odishassc.in, http://online.odishassc.in from 13.12.2013 to 13.01.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Apply online for OSSC Police Recruitment 2014
For more details about Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC Police Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- Odisha SSC – 55 Industries Promotion Officers; LD: 27.01.2014 @ www.odishassc.in
- Odisha Excise Dept – 26 Sub Inspectors; LD: 16.01.2014 @ www.odishassc.in
- Odisha SSC Recruitment – 07 Small Savings Officers