About company: NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 41,184 MW is presently operating 16 coal based, 7 gas based, 7 Joint Venture and 2 renewable solar power stations. NTPC contributed more than 27.37% of the country’s entire power generation during the year 2012 – 13 and plans to become a 1,28.000 MW power company by 2032. A Maharatna and one of the most reputed companies, NTPC has won many prestigious awards and is amongst the best employers in the country.
NTPC Official website: http://www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Careers website: http://www.ntpccareers.net
NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment -2013
Applications are invited from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join in NTPC for its projects located at Lucknow, Mumbai, Raipur, Hyderabad, Noida, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Noida under the Mechanical, Electrical, C&I and Civil disciplines .
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainees
No. of Posts: 236
Name of the Region
No. of Vacancies
|WR-I HQ, Mumbai||15||14||08||03|
|WR-II HQ, Raipur||20||11||07||02|
|ER-I HQ, Patna||31||13||11||-|
|ER-II HQ, Bhubaneswar||10||05||04||01|
|Hydro HQ, Noida||02||04||01||04|
Last date for Online Registartion of Diploma Trainee 2013 has been extended upto 13th Sept. 2013 (midnight).
Starting Date of online Registration: 19-08-2013 (Monday) 10.00 Hrs
Last date for online registration of application: 13-09-2013 Midnight
Downloading of Admit card: 05-11-2013 to 17-11-2013
The All India Test is scheduled to be held on 17.11.2013 (Sunday)
Training, Emoluments & Placement: Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 1(one) year at various NTPC sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.15,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 155003%-34500/- (W7 grade).
Age Limit: Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 10.09.2013. For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on 10.09.2013.
Qualification: Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Selection Process: Two hours objective type written examination and interview
About Written Test: The written test will be in two parts with duration of Two hours. It is an objective type written examination.
Part-I will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of respective discipline. Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong / multiple answered question.
Registration Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs 300/- at State Bank of India, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate deposit the registration fee at nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “challan”/ “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal of NTPC. The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not to pay the registration fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online registration system of NTPC only at the website www.ntpccareers.net from 10:00 hrs of 19-08-2013 to Midnight of 13-09-2013.
- Apply online only after making the payment at SBI and getting the Journal no. from bank.
- Select the region & discipline for applying (Once selected, that can not be changed).
- The application form will appear in the screen. The candidate is required to fill up the application form. Candidate has to upload photograph & signature in jpg file of 500 KB. After filling the application form & uploading the jpg files as mentioned above, the candidate will click on Preview button.
- On clicking ‘Preview’ button, the confirmation page will appear. Here candidate can make some changes/correction in his application by clicking on ‘edit’ button. If no changes are to be done, the candidate can click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On clicking Submit button, Registration slip will be generated. Keep the Registration slip for future reference. (Need not to send the copy to us.)
Note: All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
For more details regarding recruitment, age limit, qualification, selection process, exam pattern, written test, interview date and centres, admit cards etc., refer detailed notification@ http://www.ntpccareers.net/d13_hm.php
- NTPC ET- Finance 2013- 27 Posts @ www.ntpccareers.net
- NTPC Recruitment for Dy. Director General; Ld: 06.08.2013
- NTPC ET (Engineering) 2014 Recruitment @ www.ntpccareers.net
- NTPC ET 2013 Recruitment – 209 Posts @ www.ntpccareers.net
- NTPC & BHEL Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices – 26 posts; Ld: 28.11.2013@ http://nbppl.in