State Health Society, Bihar, under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), invites online application from suitable candidates for the recruitment of 1177 various posts to be appointed on contractual basis for a period of one year, which may be renewed for 3 years based on the performance & conduct of the contractual staff as per the contract policy of SHSB. Detailed Term of Reference (TOR), Qualifications/ Experience/ Emoluments of above positions and Online Application Form is available in the HR Cell of the society’s official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org.
- Radiation Safety Officer (at RPMU): 09 Posts
- Regional Programme Manager: 01 Post
- Health Management Info System (HMIS) Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineer: 01 Post
- Nursing Consultant (State Level): 01 Post
- Nursing Consultant (RPMU): 06 Posts
- Nursing Coordinator (SHS & RPMU): 06 Posts
- Senior DOTs Plus TB-HIV Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Microbiologist (IRL): 01 Post
- Assistant Programme Officer/Epidemiologist: 01 Post
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
- Rehabilitation Worker: 05 Posts
- Consultant Medicine: 12 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 15 Posts
- Sanitary Attendant: 01 Post
- Entomologist (State Level): 01 Post
- Consultant –Finance (State Level): 01 Post
- District Epidemiologist: 15 Posts
- District Data Manager: 11 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 18 Posts
- Consultant – Family Planning (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
- Consultant – G2P Payment Project: 01 Post
- Divisional ASHA Coordinators: 03 Posts
- District Community: 11 Posts
- Mobilizer District Data Assistant: 08 Posts
- Eye Surgeon: 05 Posts
- Budget & Finance Officer cum Administrative Officer (State Level): 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator (State Level): 01 Post
- District Leprosy Consultant: 34 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 34 Posts
- Para Medical Worker: 433 Posts
- Block M&E Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 533 Posts
Selection Process: Interview
Application fee: Rs. 500/- for General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply:
For the post at Sl. No. 1 to 30: Candidates have to apply online (for the posts Sl. No. 1 to 30) on the HR cell link of the website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org only. It is important to note that application in no other format would be considered without any exception.
Apply online for DRS, RPMU, Nursing Cell, RNTCP, NPHCE, IDSP, QA Cell, HOPE Project, ARC, NPCB, Planning Implementation & Monitoring and NLEP
For the post at Sl. No. 1 to 30: Candidate after submitting applications online would receive Bar Coded Acknowledgement Card (BCAC) which along with demand draft and a sworn affidavit must be sent in sealed envelope to The Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 5:00 pm, 06.10.2013.
For the post at Sl. No. 31 & 32: For the posts in serial Number 31 & 32 application format may be downloaded from Bihar State Health Society website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org.
Download Application Form for Block M&E Assistant cum Data Entry Operator & Para Medical Worker
For the post at Sl. No. 31 & 32: Application in the same prescribed downloadable format (Downloaded from www.statehealthsocietybihar.org) complete in all respect must be sent to Civil Surgeon-Cum-Member Secretary, District Health Society, ____________ (Name of Concerned District) containing original bank draft & affidavit only through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 5:00 pm, 06/10/2013.
For more details about State Health Society, NRHM – Bihar Recruitment 2013 refer detailed notification.