Nagaland Public Service Commission invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 70 NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Service Posts. Interested candidates can apply from 12-05-2014 to 25-05-2014.
Nagaland Public Service Commission website: www.npsc.co.in
NPSC Recruitment Page: http://www.npsc.co.in/advertisements
1. Extra Assistant Commissioner: 20 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 03 Posts
3. Youth Resources Officer: 03 Posts
4. Station Superintendent: 02 Posts
5. Secretariat Assistant: 40 Posts
6. Research Assistant (Reserved for Angami and Khiamniungan Tribe): 02 Posts
7. Research Assistant: 01 Post
Total No of Posts: 70
Starting Date of Online Application: 12-05-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-05-2014
Date of Examination: 14-06-2014
Age Limit: 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the ruels.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline including Divinity from a Recognized University. Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final and awaiting result are also eligible.
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or can pay at CSC with additional charge of Rs.50/- as CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online from the website https://nagaland.gov.in or through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC) from 12-05-2014 at 10:00 hrs to 25-05-2014 by 24:00 hrs.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply, pay scale etc., refer detailed notification link given below.
- Nagaland NPSC Recruitment 2016@ www.npsc.co.in
- Nagaland NPSC – 22 Post Graduate Teachers; LD: 31.10.2013 @ www.npsc.co.in
- Maharashtra MPSC State Services Main Exam – 435 Posts; LD: 07.05.2014