The National Commission for Women (NCW) inviting applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 06 various posts. Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The National Commission for Women official website: http://ncw.nic.in
1. Under Secretary (Group A): 1 post
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline and knowledge of administrative matters.
2. Senior Research Officer: 1 post
Qualification: Master Degree in Sociology or MSW or Women’s studies with 5 years experience.
3. Pay & Accounts Officer (Group A): 1 post
Qualification: Degree in Commerce.
4. Section Officer (Group B): 1 post
Qualification: Graduate or equivalent with 2 years experience in administrative matters.
5. Assistant: 2 posts
Qualification: Graduate with 5 years experience in administrative matters.
Opening Date of Application Forms: 26 April 2014
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 45 days from the date of publication.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Selection Process: Interview.
How to Apply: Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate should be submitted to the Under Secretary, National Commission for Women (NCW), 4 Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
For more details regarding recruitment refer detailed notification link given below.
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission- 04 posts; Ld:25.05.2014@ www.derc.gov.in
- Assistant Public Prosecutor– 27 posts; Ld:07.05.2014@ http://delhi.gov.in
- Vivekananda College, Delhi Recruitment- 11 posts; Ld: 19.05.2014@ www.vivekanandacollege.edu.in