Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) invites ON LINE applications from eligible Indian nationals for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) & Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas located in various districts of the country. All candidates should apply online only through the link (RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN NVS – 2014) available on NVS website www.navodaya.nic.in from 01.02.2014 to 28.02.2014.
1. Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
PAY SCALE: Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4800)
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 40 YEARS (As on 31.01.2014). Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Post Graduate M.Sc. Course/ Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English languages.
2. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
PAY SCALE: Rs.9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.4600)
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 YEARS (As on 31.01.2014). Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English & Hindi/ concerned Regional language as the case may be.
- Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
|Post Graduate Teachers PGT & Trained Graduate Teachers TGT Written Test Pattern|
COMMON PAPER FOR ALL POSTS OF PGTs & TGTs:
Objective type multiple choice questions on General English / Hindi (40:20+20), General Awareness (30), General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning (30) , Teaching Aptitude (20) and concerned subject knowledge (80). The difficulty level of the question papers for PGTs will be of Post Graduation standard and for TGTs it will be of Graduation standard.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
2 hrs 30 minutes.
Application Fee: for SC / ST / PH/ Women – No Fee & for All others – Rs.500/- + Rs.60/- Bank charges
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site www.navodaya.nic.in from 01.02.2014 to 28.02.2014. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
|Fee deposit opens||01.02.2014|
|Admit Card Download Starts||31.03.2014|
|Date of Written Test||27.04.2014|
For more details about Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti NVS PGT & TGT Teachers Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Mahasamund Recruitment 2016 – Contract Teachers@ www.kvmahasamund.com
- AP Model School Teachers Recruitment- 1134 PGT & TGT Posts@ http://apms.cgg.gov.in
- Directorate of Education (DOE Delhi) – 1981 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Posts