Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY), Karwar invited applications from ITI qualified candidates for recruitment to the post of Apprentice Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 07 June 2014.
For One Year Training
• Fitter: 05 Posts
• Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 Posts
• Electronic Mechanic: 08 Posts
• Electrician: 05 Posts
• Machinist: 03 Posts
• Welder: 02 Posts
For Two Year Training
• Plumber: 02 Posts
• Carpenter: 02 Posts
• Sheet Metal Worker: 07 Posts
• Shipwright (Steel): 05 Posts
Opening Date for Registration: 12 April 2014
Closing Date for Registration: 07 June 2014
Educational Qualification: Matriculation and possess ITI in respective discipline.
Age limit: Born between 05 Oct 93 to 05 Oct 2000. Relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview/ Medical Test
How to Apply: Completely filled application along with the necessary documents must be send to “The Officer-in-charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Po: Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka-581308” on or before 07 June 2014.
For more details regarding recruitment refer detailed notification link given below.
- Hindustan Newsprint– 119 Apprentices; Ld:30.04.2014@ www.hnlonline.com
- BMTC Apprentice Recruitment– 405 Posts; LD: 12.08.2013
- Rail Wheel Factory–192 Apprentice ; Ld:29.11.2017 @www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in