Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites applications from ITI qualified candidates in various trades for enrolment of Apprenticeship. Interested candidates can send their applications on or before 15th October 2013.
For one year training:
- Machinist: 40 Posts
- Fitter: 60 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 35 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Ref & A/C Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Electroplater: 05 Posts
- Welder: 20 Posts
- Painter General: 30 Posts
- Mason (BC): 15 Posts
For two years training:
- Diesel Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Foundry man: 05 Posts
- Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft) : 20 Posts
- Power Electrician: 20 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 45 Posts
- Plumber/Ship Fitter: 20 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
- Shipwright Wood: 20 Posts
- Rigger: 20 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate must be born on or after 01.04.1993 and on or before 01.04.2000. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Qualification: Matric/ Std X with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Physical Standards: Minimum Height – 150cms, Weight – 45 Kgs, Chest Expansion – 5cms
Selection Process: Written Test (December 2013), Interview (January 2014) & Medical (February 2014)
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the PO Box No. 10035, GPO, Mumbai-400001 so as to reach on or before 15.10.2013.
For more details about Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Recruitment 2013 refer detailed notification.
- Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam– 102 Chargeman; Ld:15.05.2016
- UCIL Apprenticeship – 72 posts; Ld: 30.11.2013@ www.ucil.gov.in
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment – 122 Trade Apprentices; LD: 23.05.2014