National Investigation Agency NIA invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Superintendent of Police (SP), Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl. SP/ ASP), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) on deputation/ Absorption basis in NIA. Eligible candidates may send their application form on or before 10.05.2014. Detailed notification & Application form is available on NIA website www.nia.gov.in.
- NIA HQ New Delhi [SP-02, Addl.SP-1, Dy. SP-07 Posts]
- NIA Branch Office Lucknow [Superintendent of Police -01 Post]
- NIA Branch Office Kochi [SP-01 Post]
- NIA Branch Office Hyderabad [SP-01 Post]
- NIA Branch Office Guwahati [SP-01 Post]
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
How to Apply: Duly filled application form in prescribed format should be sent to “the AIG (Adm), NIA HQ, 7th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001” so as to reach within 2 months from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 10.05.2014.
For more details about National Investigation Agency NIA Superintendent of Police (SP, ASP, DSP) Recruitment 2014 refer to detailed notification.
- National Investigation Agency NIA – 21 Inspectors; LD: 09.06.2014 @ www.nia.gov.in
- National Investigation Agency – 35 SI & Inspectors; LD: 30.04.2015 @ www.nia.gov.in
- CBI Recruitment 2015 – 80 Inspectors @ www.cbi.nic.in