The Company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Company has taken over the Generation activities of MPSEB.
- The Company is a public company fully owned by Govt. of M.P
- The Company was incorporated on 22.11.2001.
- The Company obtained the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 16-07-2002.
- The Registered office of the Company is at Shakti-Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur
- The Authorized Capital of the Company at present is Rs. 10,000 Cr. (Ten Thousand Crore) divided into 10,000,00,000 Shares of Rs.100 each.
- The issued, subscribed and paid up capital is Rs.4,712,48,68,800 (Rs. Four Thousand Seven Hundred Twelve Crores Forty Eight Lacs Sixty Eight Thousand Eight Hundred only) divided into 4,712,48,688 shares of Rs.100 each.
- “With effect from 01.06.2005 (the effective date) the function of Generation of electricity as specified in schedule A to the Transfer Scheme Rules, 2003, shall be conducted and shall be carried on by Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited as its own business and not as an agent of or on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board”.
- Accordingly, the Company has started functioning independently, from 01-06-2005
Madhya Pradesh MPPGENCO website: www.mppgenco.nic.in
MP Genco Recruitment Page: www.mppgenco.nic.in/careers.html
MPPGENCO Executive Trainee– 48 Posts; Ld:12.05.2016
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGENCO) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (Chemistry), Executive Trainee (HR), Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts) in Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd . Interested candidates can apply.
Executive Trainee (Chemistry) – 20 Posts
Executive Trainee (HR) – 18 Posts
Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts) – 10 P[osts
Number of Vacancies- 48
Pay scale: Rs15600-39100/-
|Executive Trainee (Chemistry)||M.Sc(Chemistry)|
|Executive Trainee (HR)||Post Graduate Degree in Management with specialization in HR / Industrial Relations|
|Executive Trainee (Finance & Accounts)||CA from ICAI OR ICWA from ICWAI|
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply online only through the MPPGENCO Recruitment website: www.mponline.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 12.04.2016 to 12.05.2016. No other means of application will be accepted.
Opening date for submission of online applications: 12.04.2016
Closing date for submission of online application: 12.05.2016
For more details regarding MPPGENCO Recruitment, age, eligibility, qualification, selection process etc., refer detailed notification link given.
- MPPGCL Security Inspector Recruitment 2013
- MPPGCL Recruitment– 48 Executive Trainee; Ld:12.05.2016@ www.mponline.gov.in
- MP Discom Recruitment 2013 – 147 Posts @ www.mponline.gov.in