Maharashtra Agricultural Competitiveness Project (MACP) invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Market Field Engineers. Eligible candidates may submit their application form on or before 31.10.2013.
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 29 Posts
Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineer.
2. Market Field Engineer: 03 Posts
Qualification: Bachelor degree in a Civil Engineering.
How to Apply: The completed application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents should reach the Managing Director (MSAMB) & Head PIU (MSAMB), Maharashtra Agricultural Competitiveness Project (MACP) F/E/78, 1st Floor, Maharashtra state Co-operative Agricultural & Rural Multipurpose Development Bank’s Training Center Building, Near Pune APMC, Market Yard, Gultekadi, Pune- 411037 on or before 31.10.2013.
For more details about Maharashtra MACP Civil engineers recruitment 2013 refer to detailed notification.
- VIIDP Maharashtra – 140 Civil Engineers @ www.maharashtra.gov.in; LD: 09.09.2013
- BHEL Project Engineers & Supervisors – 38 Posts; LD: 21.12.2013 @ www.bheledn.com
- Rajasthan PWD – 331 Junior Engineers (Civil); LD: 11.10.2013; http://pwd.rajasthan.gov.in