MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH (AFPI) invites applications from the eligible candidates to select and train young boys from Punjab for joining NDA.
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR NDA ASPIRANTS
MAHARAJA RANJIT SINGH ARMED FORCES PREPARATORY INSTITUTE, SECTOR – 77, MOHALI 140308
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Armed Forces Preparatory Institute website: http://afpipunjab.org
Recruitment Page: http://recruitment-portal.in/AFPI.html
1. Punjab Government initiative to select and train young boys from Punjab for joining NDA.
2. Entrance exam on 10th January 2016 Subject: English (40%) and Mathematics (60%).
3. Eligibility: Boys from Punjab currently studying in the 10th class.
4.Date of birth NOT before 02 July 1999.
5. Highly subsidized education for 11th and 12 classes in one of the best school in Mohali.
6. Excellent sports and extracurricular activities. Modern hostel with individual rooms & attached bathrooms free of cost.
7.Apply online at Website: http://recruitment-portal.in from 01 Dec 2015 to 28 Dec 2015.
8.For any queries/ clarifications please visit our Website: www.afpipunjab.org
or visit personally: Director AFPI, Sector 77, SAS Nagar ( Mohali) 140308,
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 9257215890 (from 9 AM to 5 PM on working days only)
Apply online@ http://recruitment-portal.in/AFPI.html
Written Test will be conducted on 10th January 2016. The venue and time of Test and counseling Dates will be available on the website http://recruitment-portal.in Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.
Steps To Apply:
1. The candidates have to apply only on-line on web-site http://recruitment-portal.in from 01st December 2015 to 28th December 2015 up to 5:00 PM. and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he should get the print of the form, paste recent photograph on it and get it attested from a notary or a Gazetted officer. This allotted registration number slip will be used as identification slip at the time of written test, interview and also counseling, if called for. Candidates need not to send any application/Documents by Post.
2. Applicant will be allotted online Registration Number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details (Registration number and Password).
3. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip and Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee is Rs. 500/- for all categories.The candidate shall have to report to the designated SBOP Bank along with the Fee chalan slip. Fee can be deposited in with any branches of SBOP Bank across Punjab and Chandigarh from 24 hours after registration . Last Date for Submission of Fees is 31st December 2015.
5. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
6. If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he can correct the data from 01st December 2015 to 28th December 2015 up to 5:00 PM. By entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
AFPI SAMPLE Question Papers
- AFPI 2015 EXAM SAMPLE PAPER
- AFPI ENTRANCE TEST 2013 MODEL PAPER
- AFPI ENTRANCE EXAM 2011 QUESTION PAPER
Help Desk: For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619063-64 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.00 pm.
For more details visit http://recruitment-portal.in/AFPI/Homepage.aspx
- None Found