Kerala Postal Circle invites applications form eligible candidates for the recruitment to the cadre of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal /RMS Divisions and Administrative offices Kerala postal circle. Detailed notification & Application format, eligibility conditions, vacancies details etc are available in Kerala Post Website www.Keralapost.gov.in/ India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format on or before 20.12.2014
Kerala Post official Website: www.Keralapost.gov.in
India Post official website: www.indiapost.gov.in.
Recruitment Page: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx
Division wise Vacancies:
1. RMS TV Division – 03 Posts
2. RMS EK Division – 03 Posts
3. RMS CT Division – 03 Posts
4. Thrissur Postal Division – 01 Posts
5. Ernakulam Postal Division – 03 Posts
6. Director of Accounts (Postal), Thiruvananthapuram – 02 Posts
Total No. of Posts-15
Last date for submission of Applications: 20.12.2014
Date of Exam: 08.02.2015
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 20.12.2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or ITI
Selection Process: Aptitude Test
India Post Aptitude Test Pattern & Syllabus:
The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test covering the following subjects/topics.
Part ‘A’ – 25 marks – 25 questions on General knowledge – Multiple Choice Questions
Part’ B’ – 25 marks- 25 questions of Mathematics – Multiple Choice Questions
Part ‘C’ – Two segments
1) 25 marks – 25 questions – English language -Objective Type /Multiple Choice Questions
2) 25 marks – 25 questions – Regional language-(Malayalam) Objective type/ Multiple Choice Questions
Duration of The Examination: 90 minutes
Minimum Qualifying Marks: A minimum of 10 marks should be scored by GEN category candidates in each part of Aptitude Test. (OBC- 9 Marks, SC/ ST – 8 Marks)
Application Fee+ Exam Fee: for General/ OBC – Rs.500/- & for SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
How to Apply: Application form is available in Kerala Post Website www.Keralapost.gov.in/ India Post website www.indiapost.gov.in. All Eligible candidates should send dully filled applications in prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the head of the division for which applied for as mentioned in detailed notification through by Registered Post or Speed Post only so as to reach on or before 20.12.2014
For more details about Kerala Postal Circle – Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment, age, qualification, eligibility etc., refer to detailed notification link given below.
- Chattisgarh Post Recruitment – 09 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS); LD: 31.12.2014
- Punjab Postal Circle – 68 MTS Posts; LD: 27.12.2013 @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- Haryana Postal Circle – 94 Postman/ Mail Guard; LD: 06.01.2014 @ www.indiapost.gov.in